6

Now I regret why I agreed to this .Yeah right now I'm  figuring out  how can I get out of this mess. I mentally  roll my eyes at the thought  of going to a party .Why did I agree to this ?

I just wanted  to look half  decent  by putting  my  blue  stonewashed jeans  with  my tank top and with  my pair  of nice  sandals  but my nut  best  friend is against it!

I scoffed  and I stare  at her " really Tay? you exactly  know I don't  wear short dresses anymore !"I said  throwing  it away

" I don't  like it " 

" no"

" too short  for my own good"

"formal"

"makes  my butt smaller"

"I don't  feel it "

after  she came  back to work  we've  been doing  this , checking  for something  to wear and of course  she  got herself  something nice  and  me being  me didn't  get anything because my stonewashed  jeans was there hanging in my wardrobe  waiting  for me to wear it !

" Okay, we've  been  doing  that for four hours  "she said lifting her hands up for dramatic effect .

"glad you noticed" I said sitting my ass down on my comfortable  bed .

"I have something  for you to wear "I already don't  like that idea .Her buying me something to wear?!it's not cool guys  .Bad  idea, bad idea, bad idea !what  was I thinking going  to a party?!

" it's  going to be fun! I'm telling you ." Tay  Tay  said  reassuring me and I  have to nod

"It's  like we're  going to those high  school  house parties, frat house parties --"she cut me off  by smacking  my head

" no, it's not like  that .I won't tell  you , you better come and  see  it yourself babe , it's a nice experience "she said flashing  me a smile

" okay then, I don't  know what to wear "  I said looking  at her .

"you're  nothing  without me Annie" she took  out  a plastic  throwing  it straight at my face .I don't know  why she did that , you tell me

" go and change " she said  applying  a bit  of makeup  into  her skin  while  I was running to the bathroom  to change .

I so hope  this will  work .Me getting a  new man and totally  cutting Xavier out of my life is totally  a best idea. I wish life can go my way.

I can  tell  this dress is beautiful  .I look at my reflection  it was a nice   open back nude straight  down  dress that hugs  every curve  in my body which  fit me perfectly  .I will  thank Tay  Tay later this is one of the gorgeous  dress she bought me  .

I get out  of the bathroom  and she looked at me and of course  she was gasping  .I'm actually  blushing  , am I that  beautiful  ?!

" you look  perfect  , all eyes will be on you bih! " she sighs  .Now I will get one  of her  long  ass speeches

"you're  beautiful  Stephanie inside  and out  .I get  that you loved  the father  of this  kids  and you still  do I can  see through  you , I know  you very much  but it's  hard to let  go of someone  you   truly love but it's even harder to stay  and give  your all to someone whose  not doing  the same  for you. Be happy  and enjoy  every moment of your  life and the  time  starts  right now ,let's go babe" I will  say it again , she's  a sweet  nut  you all , my best friend  is sweet !