11

"I'm failing " I don't want to do this again. Yeah I agreed to go to a date with Dave but doing  this to him ain't good . It's like I'm  failing and falling  into this game I'm implying 

He kissed. again . His mouth works it's way back up to my own , crashing against  me furiously and urgently.  Kissing and sucking,  his way up to my collarbone as I stare  up  the starry sky ,gasping in ecstasy ,completely at the mercy of his touch . His arm winds around my waist ,pressing our bodies impossibly close together, his  rock hard chest   feels beyond sensual, and I undo a few more bottoms as we continue to kiss with need. I run my hand across his pecks and chest  , something  I've wanted to do these past few years. My touch   draws out a throaty groan which reverberates right through me , igniting more need than I thought  was impossible  .

" you're mine " He said . His smooth tongue  moves expertly against  my own  as his hands travel down the length of my waist, across my  hips and  on to the soft  skill that caress my thighs.  We both claw at each other  as if we can't get close enough, the hard  office table behind me will no doubt  creates indents on my back but at this point  a natural disaster could take place and I don't think I'd notice .

I can feel his swollen length pressed against  my stomach through the soft silky  fabric and it draws a moan from deep within me.  His pace picks up in response, his hands is winding in my hair   and pulling  my head back to expose my throat , which  he drags his hit mouth along

I want this with  someone  else. I want this with  someone  who wants it back and I want it with someone  I have a real chance  with . Why does this  earth shattering  this connection with him why him ,out of all this billion  people  it had to be him !

"See, it took me three days to have you back in my arms , you belong to me , you're mine Stephanie " he said and I roll my eyes

" I'm my mother's  daughter   " I replied  and he chuckled. He stopped besides  me  , his body is close enough that it grazes my sides as he stares down at me with a sweet smile .I keep my eyes locked with his, willing a spark to ignite ,wanting to feel that  need deep   down within me.

" Friday  night , I will pick  you up " he stated and I sigh . What now?  I mean I both leading this guys on and it is totally wrong of me to do that  to them  . It's wrong , definitely wrong  .

"Okay "  tomorrow it's my date with  Dave and at six o'clock and after that Xavier  will pick me up " at nine o'clock" I  said and he frown

"Why nine?  At seven " he said and I shook my head , no fucking  ways I'm  agreeing  with that , ain't no way ,ain't no fucking  way "how about at eight ? Or half eight ? " I asked and he nod . I pushed him slightly , getting off of the  hard wooden table and I straighten my dress .

" no problem " and someone bust  opened the door and it's  Kearney  , she got back on Wednesday  , yesterday  . Looking  better than before,  humble as ever , maybe she learnt  her lesson , she must not fuck up with  me or I'll deal with her . Me and my fist .

" Mr McCartney is looking  for you" she said and Xavier kissed my cheek " I'll  go; I have lunch with dad now ,bye " and he left us both in his office 

" what was that for? "She asked stating the kiss he just gave me " I don't  know,you better ask him " I shrugged and she roll her eyes

" oh so this is a competition  between me and you?  " she asked and I sigh . Those two days without  her was so fun and better now I have you deal with her , why doctor  didn't lock her up for a week so that I can have privacy with Xavier  . Even though that Monday was so boring and Xavier  was giving me a hard time it was better than bickering with her .