7

I feel like I'm in the scene in 'Mean Girls' when Regina George gets knocked  over by a bus . Yes, I feel like  I've just  been knocked  over by a school bus only it feels like I've been hit three times  over .

The room slowly stopped  spinning  making  it easy for me to recognise it and yeah it's  definitely not my room .Great .

This is one of the mornings that I wish they never existed . When I  wish I never woke up . I looked around  the room .It was  a big  room with  white  shaded  walls that  looks good .The curtains  were black  making  the room less bright . Of course  the closet was black , everything in the room was  black except  the walls .It was quiet okay with  me but if it was mine I'd  add  some  colour. 

Feels  like I knew  this room and my  hand instantly went to my neck. The locket .

" you still  wearing  the locket ?" he asked and I'm  sure with  a smile on his face. I turn  around  and I saw him laying nonchalantly  on his bed .

" I promised to never  take it off , remember? " I muttered looking around  and my eyes  meet his  hazel  ones .

He stood up leaving me alone  in the  bed and I stared at him .Yeah his lips  were moving but  I didn't  get  what is said right  now .My mind drifted  else where .

I was practically hyperventilating in my mind .

I didn't  hear him  properly because my eyes trialed   to his abdomen where  his eight pack was  right  in front  of me , practically shoved  in my face . His shorts  were hung low on his  hips  revealing the defined V-line and a small scatter of dark hair that I had to tear my eyes away from .

When  I looked at him he had a smirk on his face "what?" I asks , innocently. " take a picture  it last longer" he said with  his eyebrows  raised  .

" fuck  you" I replied getting  out of the  bed wearing his shirt.

" looks good on you " he commented and I smirked 

" You know how good I am Damon" I answered and he smile

You must  be asking  yourself  how did I ended up being  in his bed .Okay let me cut the crap and tell you everything : I called Dave,  last night 
and after that  I needed to be loose. My night  was  torture  after that call , I was  so  focused  on celebrating it.

I  press the call button  " hey " the husky  voiced  greeted

" hey,  it's  me Steph, I'm  in for that date " I said 

I  will forget  about the bastard .I told  myself that

"which bastard?" Dave  asked  worried and I was  like shit! I was really thinking out loud

" yeah you definitely thinking out loud Stephanie" he replied   and  I am horrible  at lying  , ugh don't think  cause you'll be thinking out loud !

" Steph,  are you there ?" he asked worried;  why I'm worrying this guy? what I have to do is to leave him alone  and enjoy  his night. That's it , I'm hanging up

" sorry , Dave it was really stupid  calling  you in the  middle of the night,  I didn't  mean to so I have  to definitely  hang up on you " I said

" Steph , you're in the party ? Why you're in a loud place .No man  we have to talk, yeah I admit  I still want  to go out to that date if of course you agree but I need to  have some  lunch  with you, we have to talk about things please " he begged

" okay , I agree having a lunch with you and about the date. I think I have to think  about it " I answered and I guess he was totally  grinning  right now