10

"bye kids!" I shouted driving my car and they waved. Chatting  with Malaysia was nice yesterday  she made  me realise  how love is important  .

She wanted us to talk things out  , more like letting myself  to experience love again   I guess it is a development  of a new friendship.

I don't like  the idea of working for Xavier  , I mean he's like  my ex  boyfriend . Father of my kids ,and that father of my kids is my boss who doesn't  know he's the father of my kids. That's  ridiculous .

I feel  like quiting  but I have to do it for my kids and to add  that I ain't  no quitter  I will do this job.

I parked  my car and I  checked  myself  I'm  alright. I have to look good on my first  day and besides I don't  want my ex  to see how  unorganised I am . I have to look nice .I must look nice and about this  lunch  with Dave  .I really don't think  it's a good idea. But I don't  want to disappoint  the man .

I get out of my car ; locked it and I went  straight to the building.  " hey, you must be  Ms  Scott , the one  came here the other  day I'm Rachel, Ms Rose " she introduced herself smiling

" yeah I'm Ms Scott you can  call me Stephanie  or Faith. "I said and she smiled.

" you can go to Mr Mc's office  since Kearney  is not here, probably  having a huge hangover , I will help you if you need help "she said  "and oh , Mr  Mc  needs to see you " she add and I nod my head

I went to the elevator and I hit last floor. I don't  understand  why he wants to see me ? I already  hate Xavier I swear he will make my day worse and worse . I finally reached the last floor and Kearney wasn't there. What a good way to start a day .

I straightened my dress and I comb my hair with my fingers  making it  messy a bit. Messy is sexy. I can tell you that  . I knocked to his door and I heard  a slightly  come in . I opened  the door and I saw him in his hot handsome  glory.  Looks like it will get hard to get over Xavier. Why he have to be this hot ?   By looking at him , I'm a goner .

" I was  expecting  you " he looked at his watch and scowl " you're late " he add giving me a hard glare.  I looked at mine and I frown

" by thirty seconds  so I'm little late" I tell and he glared at me " every seconds,  minutes hours count and you can get fired " he said and I nod.  He's my boss . I have to remind myself  with that  .

" so Rachel  told me you want to see me" I said and he nod " yeah, and it's Ms Rose if she ain't no Mrs "what's up with  him .My year will be hard I'm telling  you . Why he has to be an ass. Two minutes I've been here I'm already  fed up . I want to scream and say dude it's  morning you don't  have to be sour about everything 

"So? What do you want? " I asked because he wanted  to see me ;now I'm here, he's not talking  about  why he wants to see me .

" oh you know Ms Chertsey  is not available  for today so I want you to cover up her work , organise my meeting with Mr Windows  and  call Ms Townshend  and tell her the deal is cut off " he said hitting  the buttons of the laptop

" and for your job , I want  you to make  my coffee and by twelve I want  to have my lunch and make sure you send the decorations for my sister's Thanksgiving and by the end of the day I want  you to check  this file and get it done, now you can leave " he said not even looking at me.  Why he has to be rude ?

" so I don't  have an office ? " I asked and he shrug his shoulders  " you decided to beat Ms Chertsey up,  she was  going  to organise  that for you now I don't  know where you will stay .You will figure  it out now get out of my face " he snapped  and I nod .wow .First day here he's already  treating  me like a  shit.