Part 1| The plan

It was just  a normal Sunday at the Bangtan house. Taehyung and Jungkook were playing overwatch. Jin was making lunch while making sure Namjoon didn't break anything while setting the table. Yoongi was sleeping on the couch, and Jimin and Hoseok were dancing in the studio.  "Lunch is ready!" Jin yelled from the kitchen.  Soon after everyone pilled into the dining room. "Thank you for the food hyung." Jungkook said to Jin. "Your welcome kookie." Jin replied. After everyone was done Jin and Jungkook started to clean up. After they were done they went to the living room. "Hey Taetae you wanna play overwatch with me?" Jungkook asked. "Not right now kookie I need to talk to Namjoon about something." Tae said. "Okay hyung."  Jungkook went to Jimin next. "Hey Jiminie wanna go dance?" Jungkook asked cutely. "Sorry kookie i'm doing something with Hoseok." Jimin said and went over to were Hoseok was sitting. Jungkook gave up and decided to go to his room, and do something before they go to bighit to meet up with pd-nim. "Okay guys we need to talk." Namjoon said. "Okay should I get kookie?" Jimin asked. "No, because we are talking about him." Namjoon replied. "Okay, why are we talking about Jungkook?" Jin asked. "Is it just me or has Jungkook been a little clingy lately." Namjoon said while looking at everyone. "Well he is always asking me and Jimin to do things with him all the time." Taehyung said agreeing with Namjoon. "Well I had an idea. The idea is that maybe if we ignore him for awhile and be rude he will be less clingy." Namjoon suggested. "To be honest I think we should do what Namjoon suggested." Hoseok said While looking at Namjoon. "I guess we have a plan then." Yoongi said while looking at everyone. "It's settled then, we will start after we get back from pd-nim's office." With that Namjoon got up and went to his room. "Hey Chim can we talk for a minute?" Jin asked. "Sure." Jimin replied while following Jin.  "Do you really want to do this to kookie?" Jin asked with concern. "No I don't, but Namjoon is right he is being clingy, but I think we could solve this another way." Jimin answered truthfully. " "So what are you gonna do?" Jin asked. "Probably just ignore him for a while." Jimin answered then walked away. 'This is not gonna end well' Jin thought to himself before going to his and Namjoon's bedroom. "Hey Joonie." Jin said with a frown while he walked towards Namjoon. "Why you frowning Jinnie?" Namjoon asked. "I don't know if I can ignore Jungkook." Jin said. "Come on Jinnie nothing bad will happen to him, plus he can't be clingy forever." Namjoon said trying to convince Jin. "Ugg fine." Jin said with a pout. "Don't be sad Jinnie, how about we watch a movie when we get home to make you feel better." Namjoon said while hugging Jin. "Okay." Meanwhile in Jimin and Yoongi's room. "Hey Chimchim, what you doing?" Yoongi asked as Jimin walked in the room. "Getting ready to go to bighit." Jimin said while grabbing some fresh clothes. "O right we have our weight in's today because our comeback is coming up." Yoongi said while Jimin just nodded his head while heading into the bathroom. If Yoongi was being honest, he did agree with Namjoon about Jungkook being clingy, but he was scared because he knew stuff about Jungkook's past that the others didn't. He just decided to ignore his thoughts and get ready to leave. Everyone go into the car and headed to bighit. One they got to bang pd's office they knocked on the door and herd "come in" so they went in. Once they were all inside pd-nim said "Okay you all know that today is the weight in so I will call you back when it's your turn and give you your diet and then your good to go." He explained and everyone nodded. "First I will have... Jungkook." He said and Jungkook followed him to the room that had the equipment in it. "I see you gained some Mr. Maknae." Pd-nim joked and gave him his diet so he could get into shape. After he was done with everyone they look at everyone's report. "Looks like Jungkook is the fattest one here." Namjoon said kinda harshly and went into the van. Jungkook didn't know what to think because everyone has been so nice so he just told himself that Namjoon was joking around. "Hey we haven't posted on IG in a while, let's post something." Jimin suggested "Sure." They all agreed. After they posted the photo they got into the van. After they got home Jin went to the kitchen to make dinner, and everyone else did their own thing. Jungkook went up to his room and read the comments on their post.