Part 6| Reasons

"Am.....am I the reason Jungkook is cutting himself."
~~~~~~~

"Ummmmmm." "Hyung tell me!" Jimin slightly yelled. "Well I don't know why Jimin okay." Yoongi replied sighing. "Yoongi, can you help me find out why he's doing this to himself?" Jimin asked. "Of course, I also need to get down to the bottom of this." Yoongi said while walking into the kitchen. "So, what's the the plan then?" Jimin asked curiously. "First we need to be a little nicer because he might think we don't care." Yoongi said first. "Then we have to get him to open up, so we can help him. I've done this before, so it shouldn't be that hard." Yoongi explained. "Okay sounds like a plan when do we start." Jimin asked. "Right now." Yoongi replied while walking to Jungkook's room. "Hey kookie can we come in?" Yoongi asked while knocking on the door. They waited for a minute til the door slightly opened. "S-sure come in." Jungkook said looking a little nervous. "Thanks." Yoongi said while walking in with Jimin behind him. "So, why did you come." Jungkook asked, not making eye contact with Yoongi nor Jimin. "Well we came to talk to you." Jimin said taking a seat on the floor. "W-What do y-you want t-to talk a-about." Jungkook asked nervously. "We wanted to just talk." Yoongi said sitting next to Jimin. "Well we also have a question." Yoongi said looking at Jungkook. "What's your question?" Jungkook asked. "We wanted to ask how you've been doing lately." Yoongi said getting up and walking towed Jungkook. "I've been doing good." Jungkook said while avoiding eye contact with anyone. "You know what let's just get straight to the point, we know you are not good and we want to help you get better." Jimin blurted our which shocked Yoonkook a little. "What do u mean I'm not fine?" Jungkook asked. "We both know what I mean. NO ONE CUTS THEMSELVES IF THE'RE OKAY THEY ONLY DO IT WHEN THEY SAY THEIR "OKAY", BUT THE'RE REALLY NOT!!!!" Jimin yelled losing his patience. "Kook I'm sorry, but Jimin is right. You wouldn't do this unless something is wrong." Yoongi said with a sigh. "How about I tell you why later." Jungkook said. "Why later and not now?" Jimin asked. "Because I want to tell everyone at once, to be able to do that I need to tell you guys something important first." Jungkook explained. "Now if you could give me some time til everyone else comes home that would be great." Jungkook said while laying down. The two understood and started to leave. "Hey can one of you do me a favor?" Jungkook asked. "Sure they both replied. "When they come back, can you tell Jin today is the day?" Jungkook asked. "Sure?" Yoongi replied in confusion. After they both left and Jungkook was now alone with his thoughts. "Why can't you just end it all already you would be a lot happier." Depression said...........

But, this time Jungkook ignored what the voices said and tried to get some rest before he had to do the one thing he wished for years he would never have to do........

He was going to tell his hyungs other than Yoongi (he already knows) the story of his childhood and how it made him become the fucked up person he is today.

But, the only problem is.... if he tells his hyungs about it....... he's gonna have to break a promise to keep another one.... Yoongi knows that Jungkook said if he tells the rest he's gonna have to do a promise he promised him self when they debuted.... the only problem is... Yoongi doesn't know what that promise is... but little does Yoongi know Jungkook is gonna have to break his promise to Yoongi to keep the one to himself...........

Boom 645 word. I know it's a short chapter, but I just wanted to update. Plus I'm updating either tomorrow or Saturday so I made this a little short. Also ITS ABOUT TO GET TO THE END😭 I'm sad but happy at the same time. There's a few more chapters and then the end will be here. Anyway I'm talking to much here's the Jungkook hashtag and pic of the day that is a gif.

#does anyone else miss the dark and wild eraAnyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter that I was to lazy to edit

Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter that I was to lazy to edit. Anyway stay amazing and remember that you are perfect and I purple you.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜