11

I wake up to my stupid alarm, yes i have an alarm for school event tho i go to online school, but if i don't do it now then i won't do it later on.
+
i started finishing up my math portion so i could be done with school for the whole day.
Reed-"ok, 6a+(45-a)=2/4a."
Reed-"why the hell did math decide to add letters."
I got my calculator and turned it on to put in the problems, and my mind was just constantly making the picture of angelina and joey. I try to take my mind off it but once i do it pops back up. Ugh! i hate angelina! i hate that she's making me this way, i would never hate hate her ya know, she's too important to me for that, but she's making me so mad!...wait why am i putting this all on her? this is my fault. my fault for saying i don't feel the same way. I hope she doesn't hate me.
+
i heard someone yelling my name
Jenn-"Reed!"
Reed-"Ma'am?!"
Jenn-"coem down stairs, breakfast is ready!"
Reed-"i'll be down in a sec!"
+
Angelina's POV
it's 10:38 am
and i haven't woken up this late...well i can't say anything i usually wake up at 12 because i got to sleep at 3 to 4 am. don't judge me.
I wake up next to joey. i almost freaked out but i remembered that we fell asleep watching old vines, i guess i laughed a lot cause my throat hurts.
I slowly get up from my bed trying not wake joey up. it didn't work, joey pulled my arm back making me fall back onto the bed, and wrapped his arms around my waist making sure i don't leave.
Angelina-"joey, i'm just going to brush my teeth, i'm not going anywhere."
joey-"mmm."
he said still sleeping while slowly unwrapping his arms from my waist.
Angelina-"thank you." i say walking to my bathroom
+
i rinsed my mouth with water then with mouthwash. I made sure i left a tooth brush out for joey.
I brushed my hair and walked out the bathroom, and going downstairs. Before i even touched the doorknob...
Joey-"where are you going." he said with he morning raspy voice
Angelina-"i'm just going downstairs, also i left a toothbrush out for you in the bathroom."
Joey-"ok." he said as he flopped his head back onto the pillow
+
i headed downstairs and saw luggage's at the front door
Angelina-"mom, where are we going?"
Lucia-"oh, no sweetie your not going anywhere, me and jenn are going to a business trip for 3 weeks in New York."
Angelina-"what? mooom." i whined
Lucia-"what."
Angelina-"why are you leaving me...alone."
Lucia-"Angelina Valencia you're 16 years old about to turn 17 in a month, you should handle being alone in this house."
Angelina-"well you did make me get use to not being alone in this house sooo, it's not my fault."
Lucia-"i don't want to argue Angelina. I'm leaving in 2 hours ok."
Angelina- sigh "fine"
Angelina-"oh, also joey is here."
Lucia-"oh really? i haven't seen him in forever, if he doesn't wake up before i leave tell him i said hello."
Angelina-"ok."
Lucia-"also Jenn is coming to pick me up, I'm leaving the car and the keys here in case you want to go somewhere- don't crash the car. Don't burn down the house either."
Angelina-"got it."
+
I walk up to my room and see joey still sleeping. Dang did I sleep first? His nose looks so cute!
Joey-"you're staring." he smiles
Angelina-" sorry."
Joey-"it's fine."he laughs while getting up
Angelina-"you don't have to get up but at what time did you go to sleep?"
Joey-"7 am."
Angelina-"why?"
Joey-"cause I was watching more vines when you feel asleep, surprisingly you didn't wake up."
Angelina-"oh, also my mom wants to say hey before she leaves."
Joey-"ok, but where is she going?"
Angelina-"New York for this business trip that lasts 3 weeks."
Joey-"oh."
Angelina-"yeah, c'mon"
Joey got up and we both headed downstairs
Joey-"hey Mrs. Valencia."
Lucia-"ah, hey sweetheart," she said as she hugged him going side to side
Angelina-"wow. You've never hugged me like that."
She ignored me
Lucia-"i haven't seen you in so long." She said pulling him back into the hug."
Joey-"nice to see you too." He laughed
-Beep! Beep!-
Lucia-"ok, i gotta go, be good, Angelina please don't destroy the house." She said cupping my cheeks and squeezed them making me make a duck face
Angelina-"mom, I'm 16, I can control myself." I said as I pulled her hands away from my face
Lucia-"ok, bye sweetheart."
She said as she was heading to Jenn's car
Angelina-"bye mom."
Joey-"bye mrs. Lucia!" He said as he waved goodbye
+
Welp she's gone.
——————————————
A/N - Hey, so I'm not dead, ok, but I'm now that it's Christmas m break Ima hopefully be way more active I already have 2 chapters ready to go! Also I have another story called "The tutor jmb" and Thank you so much for 1k reads!! *just wondering. Am I the first Reed Woehrle fanfiction?, 'cause I haven't seen any. That's all, so yeah :)*