25

{good and bad news in the authors note!!}

"Angelina, please. It's our child! You shouldn't keep him all to your self! He has my blood as well!" He cried

"No, Joey, you left him the night he was born to be with some other girl! I don't want him anywhere near you! You disgusting bastard!" I yelled with tears rolling down my face.

"You don't mean that," he whispers. Coming close to me. "Yes, yes i do, Joseph." I assure him "c'mon, get some rest with me before you wake the child," he comes close to my ear. What is wrong with him. He was just yelling at me for not giving him my kid.

He gets up and walks into the room. A minute or two pass by and i decide to get up and walk to the room.

I enter the room, and the door shuts behind me-

Reality

My eyes slam open. I'm breathing heavy, i check the time. It's 10:37 in the morning. I get up and go the bathroom, I check myself in the mirror, im red and sweating. Why did I dream that? And why was he in it?

I take a quick shower and do all of my hygiene things. I decided to wear black leggings and A grey hoodie, nothing special for my liking. I still need to tell Luca and Reed about the other night.

Payton is a good friend, but now that we're together, I'm 'scared' that when we or if we break up, we'll end up in bad terms, and I don't want that, at all.

Speaking of the angel

Incoming call: Payton💤

"Hello?" Why does my voice sound so groggy?

"Im sorry Angel, did I wake you up?" he said, his tone sounding concerned

"No, no, I've been up since...about 10." I yawn

"Oh, ok, I was just making sure I wasn't being annoying," he chuckles, nervously

"You're not annoying, Payton." I smile and catching myself playfully, rolling my eyes.

We fell into a comfortable silence until Payton spoke up again.
"Did you have fun yesterday?" He asks

"Yeah...yeah i did, thank you by the way, you know...for tricking me." I chuckled in a whisper

"Cause you would've said no," I spoke

"How do you know? I could've said, yes." I teased

"Well-...ok ok," he gives in.

Me and Payton kept on talking about random things, until my door lightly but hardly slams open. Surprise, surprise, it's the two dimwits. "What the hell," I groan.

"What happened, are you ok?" I hear a muffle, and I lost my phone somewhere on my bed.
I skurry my blankets around until I find my phone...in my hand. "Ange?"

"Sorry, i thought I lost my phone for a sec," I laughed, completely ignoring Luca walking to my bed and starfishing on top. "What happened?" He asks,

"These hobos just barged into my room," I sigh, rubbing my eyes.

Payton stays silent

"As in Luca and Reed just barged into my room," I clarify "you have brothers?" Payton asks. I forgot to tell him I have my friends over, well I can say they're my brothers but we look nothing alike and Luca looks too adopted to be adopted.

"No, they're my friends-" Luca interrupted "best friends" I playfully glare at Lucas smiling face, and then Reed just staring...with hope and...worry? I don't know, but he's making me uncomfortable. "Oh, what are they doing at your house...this early?" He asks, his voice lowering down .