13

{10 votes for the next chapter}
-
Angelina
Its been like about 2 hours since my mom left and me and joey were just watching Netflix and watching old vines (goals lmao)
"Sooo." I said basically breaking the silence "what?"joey said looking at me "let's go out." I said boldly "where exactly." He said with a slight smile on his face "I don't know, the beach, ou a picnic, actually no, let's not do those, umm how abou-" i was interrupted by joey "let's go hiking tomorrow early in the morning and watch the sun rise once we get up there, yeah?" He said with a smile on his face "omg, yesss." I said smiling like a dork "a geez, you're so cute." He said while squishing my cheeks "you...are...so...freaking...ador...a...ble...why...am...i...so...freaking...lucky!!!!...."he said showering me with kisses. "Ok, ok s-stop i-it." I said laughing trying to cover my face to prevent him from kissing me
"I'm sowwy." He pouted like a baby "it's fi-" I got interrupted by joey again but this time it made me laugh "ANGELINA VALENCIA IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" He said being proud "shhhh stop yelling." I laughed "I'm just so lucky." He said kissing me...again
I laugh "i love you." I smiled "well if you couldn't tell I love you." He chuckles
+
Well, time had past joey told me 50 reasons why he loves me...I think there was more to go but I accidentally stopped him because he started whining like a baby, but he was joking around, um, we argued about the dumbest things, it involved tomhoey storming out and me slamming the door shut then like 10 minutes later we apologized and cuddled, I know weird lmao, but that's just us.
Reed
It's been about 2 hours since my mom left and I'm just here...alone, even tho Angelina should be here with me. But no, she's with jOeY, ugh just saying his just makes me want to cry and kiss Angelina! Imagine, her, here with me right here right now at this moment, we could be cuddling, watching Netflix, or just shower each other with kisses, man, I just want her in my arms, here lips against mine. Is that too much to ask for? You know what ima text her, I don't care if JoEy is there, I just want Angelinas presence here with me. I texted her....
Angel😤💓- Hey Angel, I was just wondering if we could hang out, it's been a while, don't worry I've moved on, just in case you thought it would've been awkward. So text me back if you do, it's fine if you don't
Delivered 1:38
+
It's been literally an hour and she still hasn't responded- haha never mind she just did. I smiled so freaking hard once I saw her contact name pop up, I look weird
Angel😤💓- that sounds great, but joey is with me, so how about you bring your girlfriend so it could be a double date :) does that sound good?
Really. I'm literally screaming right now, I DONT HAVE ANYONE TO BRING...IM LONELY!!... Whatever
reedtard🤠- yeah that sounds great! At what time, and where should we all meet up?
Read 2:45
Angel😤💓- how about @ 6 and you can choose the location. Doesn't really matter.
reedtard🤠- 6 is good and how about the movies, bowling alley, then go out for some sorbet, since I know that you're lactose intolerant :)
Read 2:52
Angel😤💓-aww that's so sweet of you, and those plans sound great. See you later reedtard :)
Fuck I miss her...WHAT AM I DOING I NEED TO GET A DATE! Shit shit shit shit shit shit. (If you read that like Dustin from st I freaking love you) what am I going to do- wait, how about Sarah?- yes- wait no, I don't want to be mean, but then again...hmmmm. Yeah, no I'm doing it, i have no choice...or- no I'm doing it
(Don't judge what Sarah has reed in her contacts, ok chill lmao)
Daddy🤤💦- hey Sarah I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me. But it's a double date with my friend and her boyfriend.
Sarah:/- omg, of course baby.
Why did she just- it literally took her 1.2 seconds to respond....I regret this.
Angelina
It's currently 4:40 so me and I almost forgot to tell. Oops.
"Joseph." I said in a demanding tone "yes, ma'am?" He said in respecting questionable tone
"Ok, so we're going on a double date..." I said hoping he would want to go "oh, that sounds fun, with who?" He responded "o, um with my friend reed and his girlfriend." I said playing with my fingers "oh, ok at what time?" he questioned "at 6." I said "we're just going to the movies, bowling alley, and getting sorbet." I continued "who made the plans?" He questioned "why? You don't like them?" I said "no, no it's just that I'm glad they remembered that you're lactose intolerant." He said reassuring "oh, yeah ot was reed." I said in relief "oh, ok." He responded.
+
It's 5:30, joey and I are already ready and we were just watching David Dobrik vlogs (goals.)
I decided to wear a plain white shirt that I knotted in the middle and wore an over sized windbreaker, with some some mom ripped jeans with my white converse.
Joey wore something similar, but he didn't knot the front of course, and he wore black n white vans.
+
It was 5:45 so we decided to head out to the movies
Reed
It's 5:30 and I decided to wear my yellow shirt with jeans of course and some white  AF1's
+
I picked SaRaH up and um let's just say she made me uncomfortable with what she was wearing... she was wear a washed out blue crop top that showed her under breasts and  was cut in the middle showing her chest and in between her breasts, she also had some ripped jeans, like really ripped, like mine as well make them into shorts and white vans.
+
We got to the movies
and i see my angel and jOeY standing there looking at the movies, I guess they're choosing which to watch.
I don't want to get out the car cause, well, um Sarah is- well looks um very reveling and it's kind of embarrassing...but I got out and waited for Sarah to get out "are you getting out?" I said getting impatient "you're not going to open the door for me?" She said yelling cause she was still in the car "no, now c'mon I don't want to see my angel- I mean the movie." I said putting my hands in my pockets, Sarah rolled her eyes and got out, once she got out I started speed walking, but then Sarah caut up to me and interlocked our hands, I made a disgusted face...mentally of course.
We got there and I see Angelina laughing so hard it looks like she's about to pee her pants
Angelina
Joey and I got to the movies and we started talking about which ones we should watch while looking at the movie cover thingies, then joey said something about movie cover thingy and it's was so funny OMG LOL it looks like i was about to pee myself. I bent over trying to catch my breath then I somehow fell while laughing again, and joey helped me up while he was laughing as well, I turn and see reed and a girl reveling a lot of um skin. I walk over to reed and hug him then I just gave the girl a high five...WHAT. THE. HELL. It's fucking Sarah, Sarah Vanderhayden my fake as friend, the girl that took my ex boyfriend, fucking boofy ass bitch, why is she here with reed, why did reed bring her, OMY GOD !!!!!!! Sigh, whatever I'm with joey, that's all that matters and reed is here, nothing can stop me from having a good time, right?

A/N- ok so here's a long ish chapter for you guys from me to you for a late Christmas gift, hope you like it, don't forget to vote and thank you so freaking much for 2.14k reads!! I fucking love you guys! and yeah, also i really need the questioned answered, Is there other Reed Woehrle fanfics? Just asking. Much love from me :) 💖💗💞💘❤️💕💓💕💓💗💞😤❤️💘💗💞💗❤️💗💘💕💓💞💗💘💖❤️