20-

I woke up to my amounting alarm. I groan and sit up rubbing my eyes, I rub my temples and I have a headache, a bad one too.

I walk to the restroom and do #1,
I wash my hands and dry them, I look at myself in the mirror and my eyes are puffy and bloodshot red. Why did I cry so much? Oh yeah Reed didn't believe me when I tried to help him and see the truth behind his girlfriend, and I let joey kiss me...I sigh and walk out the restroom, heading to my drawers and getting my clothes. I grab a plain white shirt, with slightly ripped jeans, with my dr.martins

I walk back to the restroom and turn the water on in the shower, I undress myself and step in. My mind roams around thought of Reed...then Joey, then back to Reed, I need to stop worrying about boys at the moment.
I'm so naïve thinking about Reed apologizing, I know he wouldn't, Sarah got him wrapped around her finger, she's got him messed up thinking that she's the innocent, immature child she is.

I turn the water and grab the towel on the counter, I dry my body then change into my clothes, I wrap my towel blanketing and twist it around my hair. I head out the door and my head starts throbbing, i slowly walk to my bed and lay down. The throbbing lessens and I slowly get back up.
I am not going to school with this headache, I can't.

I head downstairs and head to the kitchen and grab an Advil from the cabinets. I fill a cup of water and place the pill in the center of my tongue and drink the water swallowing it with the pill.

I close the cabinet door and on my way to heading upstairs there's a knock on my door, I turn my head and furrow my brows,

Who would come this early? I ignore it and once I'm at least 5 steps up there's another knock but much louder

I roll my eyes and start walking downstairs again "Geez! If someone doesn't want to open the door it's probably cause they don't have ti—"
I open the door to reveal a brown curly haired boy with piercing green eyes who didn't believe me when I tried to help him, why is he here?

"I- um, good morning?" He said fiddling with his fingers "what do you want—" I said trying not to sound frustrated nor irritated but got interrupted "is it true?" He blurted as a whisper "is what true?" I try to sound clueless, but I know exactly what he his talking about "you know, the Sarah thing...was- well is it true," he looked at me while I stared down at the ground, then I look up to respond "yeah, yeah it is, but the naïve boy you are, you didn't- well don't believe me." I bluntly answered "ok, well, I need your help, and are you ok, you look exhausted—" "enough about me! Ok, what do you need help with?"

"Um, how do you break up with someone?" He asks and my face throws it away, im surprised and honestly relieved. Why relieved? Cause he won't get hurt by a dumbass that doesn't deserve his love. "Angelina?"

"Oh what? Sorry, um just tell the person the reason, and if they think it's a lie and you know the truth there's your other reason, there's no trust in that relationship, tell them everything you want to tell them, don't sugarcoat it. Be free with it, don't be feared by her." I said and meant every single word, everything I wanted to do, but he beat me to it...the worst way as possible.

"I'm sorry angel," he looked down
"It's ok, wait- what are you sorry for?" Why is he sorry? For what actually. "For the way you were...you know, the way he bro-" I know exactly what he's going to say "it's fine...really, I don't need a boyfriends at the moment, I don't think," I don't know what I want "but I do need my best friend back," I smile like a dork to lighten up the subject "well, I'm all yours," he smiled back, gosh that smile kills me, I swear the sky brightened.

"Wait, you're not going to school?" He stitched his brows together "I have a headache or well not as bad as it was this morning, and either way I'm..*checks phone*..late," I said while putting the phone in my back pocket. "Oh well, I finished this weeks work, so I have nothing to do today..." he trails off while rocking back and forth on his feet "come in," i sighed but laughed at the end.

[like, comment, & share]
Ok I'm really really sorry for being dead...um I'm back! Kind of but like I'm back THANK YOU FOR 9k reads! Let's get this 'book' to 10k at least 😗✌🏼
I really hope you guys didn't take this off your library or whateva cause like *cries* ok idk
Also we won my soccer game aye aye aye ayeeeeee 5-0 you already knoooooww ANYWAYS I'm cane back from the dead, um happy LATE Valentine's Day, um also happy LATE St Patrick's Day, and HAPPY SPRING, it's finally hot/warm here and Georgia stopped being bipolar \_(•3•)_/
      |
      |
     / \ just sayin...ok byyyeee