17-

I'm in my last period and I'm glad that Sarah is only in one period which is now my least favorite class, Art. Like where was the teacher? Wait .. is there a teacher? Can I change classes? Wait no, cause I'll leave Veerena and Joey with her.

I put all my books in my locker cause the last period is FLEX, basically we do nothing or they're prep rally's.

I close my locker revealing Payton, Anthony, & my favorite person right now Veerena "yes?" I asked "you still down for after school?" Anthony spoke tasing an eyebrow "oh .. yeah, what are we going to do anyways?" "We usually jus hang out st the bleachers or go to the diner or the café down the street," smiled Veerena "oh," is all I said after walking in the auditorium on our way to the prep rally.

Joey is in the football team and he left a note in my locker with a rose saying to meet him at the locker room after the prep rally, I told him I'm hanging out with Veerena and the guys but he said it will be quick, so I have in.
"Hey, um can you come with me after the prep rally?" I asked Veerena while we were sitting down on the bleachers "sure, where are you going?," she asked "oh, joey just wants me to meet in the locker room real quick for i don't know what," I responded "oh, yeah sure," she reassured me

The prep rally wasn't "OMG YES THAT WAS SO FUN!" It was more "oh wow, that was ok." Me and Veerena were on our way to the locker room, Payton and Anthony decided to follow

We got to the locker room and I heard shuffling and I just ignored it, I asked one of the dudes where joey was and I followed where he told me, after all the cat calling and compliments I finally found joey .. with another girl in his lips. Really. My heart just vanished, it probably ran away before it got hurt even more.

My eyes are brimming up with tears, I have no emotion on my face but the tears are slowly coming down, all I do is shake my head "you fucking bitch," I and just walk away, what the hell, o don't think he saw me or he just ignored that I was there but he was still kissing her "where's dev?," I asked, I'm looking for my old best friend, we've been so close but we distant our selves since freashman year, he was like a big brother to me, he always protected me from all the stupid people in the world, "dev," I whispered, he turns around and his eyes almost immediately fill with concern "what happened? Who hurt you? Tell and I'll hurt them in a heart beat, tell me Angelina," he quickly spoke up, it's like he forgot we stoped talking for literally almost a year now, but I'm glad he's still protective "Angelina," he whispered going down leveling his face to mine and having is hands on my shoulders "who did this," I finally spoke up "joey," it sounded so faint that only he could hear "that fucking bitch," is all he said when he let go of my shoulders and walked to where joey was, I tried to stop him so joey can think about this himself but it was too late "dude what the hell is wrong with you!" "What are you talking about!?" "You do realize you have a girlfriend right!?" "Yeah, i know it's not like she saw me, it's not going to matter!"

Ouch.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" "Why do you car anyways you haven't been involved with her almost a year now!" "That doesn't fucking matter she still like my little sister and it's going to stay that way, but you lost your girlfriend and your best friend! She saw you and ran to me cause you, you broke her heart!" That's all we heard in the background right when we saw dev come back from the other side of the lockers "thank you, dev .. for everything," I hugged him, and he hugged me back but a bit tighter "no matter if I was distant you're still my little sister by heart," I smile at his choice of words and let go, I gave him a small smile once more and he returned it back before I turned around walking outside to my .. friends? I wonder what reed is doing right now?

{vote, comment, share}