Chapter 6: A night to remember

(A big thanks to all who have read my story so far and gotten me to over 100 reads, this little project is becoming bigger by the day thanks to you)

The rest of the school day passed with out much trouble for Dom. But Travis decided that he wanted a few words with me.

He asked me to meet him after school alone, I didn't really want to go but it could've been important so I went anyway. He started asking me a bunch of questions about me and Dom.

"How do you feel about the fact that you're going to hell with Dom, Sal?"

"It feels pretty good Travis, maybe you'd understand how it felt if you didn't have a massive stick up your ass all the time!"

He's looks shocked by me standing up for myself and seems to be thinking about what to say next.

"Ok Sal. Ok. Fuck you and fuck your boyfriend. I don't want anything to do with you anymore. And don't make me want to hurt you."

Lately I've been feeling much more confident in myself, and although I've never been a fighter I did learn how to box in case I ever got attacked...again.

"Uh huh Travis sure, after what Dom did to you I'm pretty sure you can't do shit to me"

He looks away from me and down at the ground then starts to clench his hands. I put my guard up, preparing for him to swing for me but... he doesn't. This is unexpected.

"Look Sal, I'm trying to be somewhat different but it's damn hard. I'm holding myself back from punching you straight in the face"

"Well I'd try harder Travis, you're doing a pretty shit job. Now if you don't mind, I'll be leaving."

I collect myself and start to walk home, looking back to see Travis doing the same in the opposite direction.

"I don't get that guy at all"

I get halfway home when I see Dom sitting on a wall waiting for me, we always take the seem route everyday so it makes sense to see him here waiting.

"What were you and Travis talking about?"

How did he know I was with him?

"It was nothing, just Travis being Travis"

"Uh huh, it was probably more than that. He better not be bullying you. You'd tell me if he was right?"

"Yes Dom I would, But he isn't bullying me at all."

He looks down at me and bend forward, lifting his mask and kissing my head.

"Right well let's get going, you and me are gonna go home and continue our little moment".

I know what he's talking about and I'm just as excited as he is, I'm not sure if I'm completely ready though. I wasn't really thinking ahead when I told him about tonight but there's a first time for everything I suppose.

"Lets get on our way then!"

"Lead the way Sal"

"You just wanna look at my ass don't you?"

"Yeah, I do. Don't deny me this right"

"Fine"

I start walking and I can tell he's staring at me intently. He's eyeing me up as usual and I've stopped caring really, it's gotten to the point where him looking me up and down is normal for us.

We get back to the apartments and go straight up to Dom's place. He runs straight into his room and tells me to wait a minute. I start to go red when I really rhink about what's happening, I'm about to lose my virginity to Dom today. In his apartment.