Chapter 7: A risky decision

(Over 300 reads now, this chapter may be slightly confusing if you haven't played or seen the game itself but I won't be following the same story where Sal gets executed. Now that I've said that, please enjoy)

Their eyes are watching me, the anger is amusing.

They believe whatever they're told just because it makes more sense than the truth, but the truth doesn't always need to make sense in this world. I've learned how people act and seen what they do to others. The world is a heartless place.

I'm so bored here, nothing to do in my cell.

*Sirens*

"What the fuck..."

...

Me and Dom make our way towards the bathroom slowly, my first time was a wild time and I've got the aches and pains to make up for it.

"I'm sorry if that hurt too much Sal, not much experience for the both of us"

I look up as if I'm mad but I can't keep it the face for long.

"Its ok Dom, We'll get better at this. I'll make you feel better next time"

I wink playfully at him while I wipe myself down. We both change clothes, for once we're in bright colourful clothes. Kind of.

Both of our shirts are a mix or purple and red although they're arranged in a completely different order, mines like a pool of colour. Almost like a typical image of space dust. Dom's has spirals on it like a wheel, I think I win in style

"Hey Dom? You think I could borrow a mask?"
"Umm sure, some might be a bit big but try a few"

I go and rummage through some of his masks and one clearly sticks out, is that the head of a fursuit I see?

It's mainly black with green highlights on the ears and eyes.

"DOM! ARE YOU A FURRY!"

He comes bounding in from the bathroom and stares at me, embarrassed.

"Ummmm, I forgot I had that there. I haven't worn that in a while"
"How do you forget something this big?"
"I really don't know"

I spend a few seconds looking down at the masks and then back at the head.

"I'm wearing it, don't stop me"
"What? Why?"
"I like it, it looks cute"

I don't think he's too happy with that idea but he complies anyway

"Well we're only going to Todd's so I guess it's fine"
"You couldn't stop me anyways"

He sighs and goes to the wardrobe to finish getting ready, as usual he wears his typical black jeans and boots.

The mask this time is very satanic, to say the least. It has a satanic pentagram as the main design and it's black and grey.

"All right Sal, we best get moving. I bet they're expecting us"

I nod with the head on, shaking it about as I do so. We head out and go to the elevator to head to Todd's, I need to get used to this fursuit head cause I'm swaying about everywhere.

We get to Todd's place and walk straight in, they're probably expecting us anyways.

Larry notices us first and speaks up.

"Oh hey guys..... what with the head?"
"Oh, I found it and thought it was cute so I just decided to put it on. You like it?"
"Sure"

I look around the room and take note of everyone there, I see Larry, Todd, Ashley and a girl I don't know.

"Who's this then?"

Todd looks up at me

"Oh her name is is Maple, she doesn't really get out much so I invited her here. You don't mind do you?"
"Of course not. Hi I'm Sal, nice to meet you?"

She looks up at me with deep dark eyes.
"Hello Sal, I like your mask!"
"Oh thanks, Dom let me wear it"
"Huh, that's nice of him"

It sounds like she doubts it a little but but I'm not going to read into her words too much, it could Just be the way she talks.

"So Todd, what's going on here then?"
"Well I called you all here so that i could share some findings with you. You know how Travis has that group of thugs he hangs around with?"

"Yeah I haven't seen them lately"

"I found out why, apparently they started some beef with a gang of kids that got expelled from our school. Those kids got expelled for a bunch of different reasons but they've seriously injured Travis' cronies"

"How bad?"

"Travis has a gang of 5 including himself, this other gang is 5 people as well so it should've been even. 4 of Travis' gang are in hospital. Everyone but Travis."

Ashley finally talks after just sitting quietly in the corner.

"What about the other ones then? Were they not hurt?"

"As far as I could tell, no..."

That's insane, how could none of them get injured at all.

"Do you know any of their names Todd?"

He turns to face his computer and types away in a search box.

"I know of 3 of their names, the other 2 are like the head honchos so I couldn't find anything. The names I found were Alex, Jon, and Daniel. I don't ever remember seeing these kids in our school so they must've been an odd bunch."

"I wonder who the other 2 are..."
"Couldn't tell you, the school doesn't have any record of them. Probably so they don't ruin their reputation."

So we have 2 gangs fighting each other now, hopefully we don't get into any funny business with them.

"So other than that Todd, is there any reason you wanted us to come here?"
"Yeah, we're gonna go meet them!"
"What?! Why?"
"Find out more info, maybe they're actually nice people in a bad situation"

Oh Jesus, what is he doing...