Eleven

I woke up the next morning to my brother stomping on my bed. "What do you want!" I yelled at him and shoving him off the bed. "Ow!" He said throwing the phone at me. He walked out of my room yelling for mom. I knew I was going to get in trouble but whatever. I picked up the phone and pressed it to my ear. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey cupcake." It was Harry. "Whatsup?" I asked. "Nothing, just wondering if-" There was a beep. "Hold on a minute, theres someone on the other line." I said not waiting for Harry's answer. I clicked over to the other line. "Hey" I said. "Hey babe. Want to go for lunch and a movie?" Colby asked. "Sure, I just have to get ready." "Yup, ill pick you up in an hour or so." He said. "Okay, love you." then I clicked back over to Harry. "Sorry, what were you saying?" "Oh never mind, ill call you later. We're going out for a bit. See ya." He said. "Okay, bye." I said hanging up the phone. I got out of bed and started looking for something to wear. I grabbed my iPod and put it on the dock. Say Something - Austin Mahone came on and I started jumping around and dancing. I knew that I sucked at dancing but no one could see me so I didn't care. I picked out some shorts and a tank. Then I did my make up and went downstairs. "Sydney, did you push your brother?" My mom asked. "Yup" I said simply. "Where do you plan on going?" My mom asked. "Out for lunch and a movie with Colby." I said narrowing my eyes like obviously. "You have two racks of dishes to do and a load of laundry when you get home." "Why!" I asked throwing my hands in the air. "You cant treat your brother like hes your punching bag." I rolled my eyes and grabbed a glass of water. Then I heard Colby's car pull up. "See ya mom. I got my phone. Be back later." I said walking out the door.

I went into the car and kissed Colby. "Hey." I said smiling at him. He smiled and took my hands. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded. He asked where I wanted to go and I said I just wanted to go to the mall food court so we can go straight to the movie. We got to the mall and were headed to the food court when I bumped into someone. "Hey sorry." I said. Then I saw who the person actually was. "Oh hey. Jennie right?" I asked. "Its fine and yeah. Sydney?" She said. I nodded. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Just looking around. Still getting used to it here." "Cool, well, see you later." I said. "Yeah, you still coming over tonight?" She asked. "Oh yeah, the bonfire." I said. I nodded. "Okay, see you than." She said and waved bye. "Who was that?" Colby asked. "Oh, she just moved in next door." I explained. He nodded and grabbed my hand. "What you want love?" He asked as we entered the food court. "New York Fries!" I said excitedly. He looked down at me and smiled. "You're so cute, you know that?" I giggled. I tugged him in line for fries. "Hello there, what can I get for you today?" Asked the guy working there. I got a creepy vibe off him. "Ill just have some poutine." I said looking down at my feet. "Okay ill get it right away." He said winking at me. I got a chill. "You cold babe?" Colby asked."No its fine." I said hugging him. He put his arm protectivly around me as the guy handed me my food. "See you around." He said smiling at me. "Lets go." I said quietly to Colby. We walked over to a table in the middle of the food court. "So, what movie do you want to see?" Colby asked me stealing a fry. "Hey, hands off buddy." I said playfully slapping his hand. He laughed and shook his head. "Hm? How about Katy Perry, Part of Me? Please!" I said. "Sure love." He said smiling. "So, you trying out for the school hockey team this year?" I asked. I really enjoyed talking about hockey with him. I love hockey but I cant skate. "Yeah, the coach says th-"

'Did you say please just follow me?

I thought you wanted me.

Cause I want you all to myself.

I can try to suck it up,

I just can't suck it up.

Make me feel like some one else'

My ringtone. ( All to myself, marianas trench) "Sorry." I said grabbing my phone. It was Harry

S: Hey

H: Hey cupcake.

S: Whatsup?

H: Just wanted to talk. How you doing?

S: Im good. Eating Poutine.

H: Mmm, I wish I was there.

S: Me too. Maybe you can come to town soon. Like on a day off maybe?

H: Yeah for sure, ill let you know when im free!

S: Okay, ill text you, going into the movies soon.

H: Okay bye, love ya

S: Love ya too

* i hung up*

"Sorry." I said again, putting my phone back into my bag. "Its fine, who was that?" He asked. "Oh just my friend. So, continue." I said eating the last fry. "We can talk about it later, the movie starts soon. Lets go get you some treats!" He said standing up and grabbing my hand. "Okay." I said kissing his cheek. We walked and got our tickets. Then we got some popcorn, m&ms and some drinks. We got our seats and the movie started. Halfway through the movie, I got a text.

From Harry : Hey, I might have a couple free days next week (:

I snuck my phone out and hid it in my jacket.

To Harry : Yay, thats amazing! <3

"Hey, whatsup?" Colby asked nodding at my phone. "Nothing sorry." I said putting my phone away. After the movie me and Colby headed out to the car. "So, what are you doing later?" He asked. "Well, I have that bonfire tonight." "Oh yeah I forgot about that. What about now? Want to come over? Or you could go home. Whatever." Colby asked smiling. I cant resist his smile."Okay, ill come over, but only for a bit. I have a ton of chores today." I said grabbing his hand. We drove back to his place and he parked in the garage. Toby came and jumped on me, licking my legs. "Hey, toby." I said patting him on the head. Colby got out of the car and we went inside the house. "Hi guys, what movie did you go see?" His mom greeted us. "We saw that katy perry movie." Colby answered. I went to the fridge and grabbed the carton of chocolate milk and poured myself a glass. I treated this house like I treated my own. "Its was really good!" I said smiling. "Cmon." Colby said to me. "See you Maria." I said to his mom. That was her name. We walked upstairs and sat on the bed. "So, what time do you have to be home?" Colby asked. I looked at the clock and shrugged my shoulders. "An hour?" I said. He smiled and I knew what was coming next. He leaned over and kissed me. I kissed him back. He leaned back so he was resting on the edge of his bed frame and I was sitting in his lap. I had my hands behind his neck. It was so nice but than, 'Did you say please just follow me?' My phone rang. I pulled back and gave him a look that said 'sorry' and answered my phone. It was my little brother. "What do you want Luke!" I rolled my eyes. Of corse it was my brother, he always ruined everything. "You need to come home now!" He sounded urgent. I didnt question him I hung up the phone, grabbed my bag and told Colby "I need to go home now, somethings wrong." He understood, we hurried down and got in his car. He drove me home and when we got there I was getting out of the car when Colby asked "Do you want me to come with you? Support if anything happened?" I smiled and shook my head "I'll call you later, promise." I leaned in and kissed him before running towards the house. I opened the door quickly and threw my bag. "Luke! Where are you?" I yelled looking around. "Up here!" I heard him yell from upstairs. I ran up the stairs and looked in his room. He wasnt there? Was he in my room? Where was everyone else? Mom? Dad? I walked to my room. The door was closed. I grabbed the knob and slowly opened the door.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled. My mom, Dad, Luke and Harry.