Eighteen

* 2 month later*

"Are you ready?" Jennie asked. "I'm so excited." I replied smiling. I felt an arm sling around my waist, "Excited for what?" Colby whispered in my ear. "Your first hockey game of the season tonight!" I said turning to face him. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him lightly. "You look great by the way!" He said smiling. There was a twinkle in his eye. I was wearing his other Jersey. They are given two, one away and one home. The game was at our school arena so I was wearing his away jershy. All the hockey girlfriends did. "As do you my love." I said straightening his tie. All the players had to dress fancy whenever they had a game. "Oh, I'll meet you at lunch." Colby said as he kissed my nose and headed for first period. Me and Jennie set out for gym. Me, Jenn and Tori all had gym together first period. We got into the change room and I grabbed my gym shirt and started changing, "I don't want to crinkle the jersey." Jennie said trying to take off Blakes jersey. Yes, Jennie's boyfriend was on the hockey team too, infact Blake and Colby were best friends. I was the one that introduced Jenn and Blake. I helped her set it on the bench nicely after I got changed. I pulled my hair into a messy ponytail and sat on the bench waiting for Jennie to get changed. "Finally." I huffed as Jennie came out of the stall. We walked out of the changing room just in time for attendance. "Tori?" The teacher called. "Um, Tori wont be here for this class." I announced. Tori had gone to Donchaster with Louis for the weekend and was getting back at lunch. Yes, they were still going strong. As for Harry and me, I will explain later because now- "Give me ten laps around the gym!" My teacher yelled.

"I hate gym." I said spraying myself with a ton of my favorite perfume. "I just wish this school had a pool in it." Jennie said. Jennie was a big swimmer. She was even practicing for the olympics. "Either way, physical activity is not my thing." I said grabbing my bag and leaving the gym. Jennie ran to catch up to me. Jennie opened the locker that me, Tori and her shared. "Thanks." I said shoving my stinky clothes in. I grabbed my binder and my iPod. Jennie did the same. "Ill text you at lunch." Jennie said walking the opposite direction as me. Im not sure why, but I didn't mind school that much so far. It was the end of the first month back and things have been going pretty well. I lugged myself up the stares and headed for math class. As soon as I got there, I sat down beside Tanner, Colby's friend, and got out my homework from last night. "Did you get number ten?" I asked him. "Yeah here." He said as he handed me his paper. "Thanks." I said as I quickly copied it down before the teacher walked in. "Pop quiz on Radicals." boomed Mr. Rucker. Me and Tanner groaned at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. The quiz got handed out, I popped my headphones in my ear and was in the zone.

I walked into the library and sat at the table in the back. I opened my binder and started on tonights homework. "Picture for the school paper?" Asked a nerdy boy with thick black glasses. I smiled and said "For what?" "Well, on the big game tonight, do you think we will win, what do you think about the Tiger cats? I heard they cheated last year, and that they play dirty. Also heard, the hockey girlfriends are ready to fight." He said ferociously. I just blinked. "Okay well first, hell yeah we will beat them, you can quote me on that and second, cheaters, dirty players, whatever we can beat them. And as for the girlfriends." I said slyly. "Bring it on." I smiled. He quickly snapped a picture and laughed. "Go raiders!" He yelled and then walked away happily. "Sh!" The librarian said. I rolled my eyes happily and laughed. I love my school.

"Hey babe." "Hey love." I heard from behind me. I turn around to see Jennie and Blake making out, leaning against the wall. I turned back to the locker and said "Please none of that. I dont have my man here." I whined. Jennie laughed and hugged me. "Sorry." She said. "Yeah, well im not." Blake said kissing Jennies neck. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my cell phone. "Hey." I heard Colby's voice from behind me. "Hey hun." I said hugging him tightly. He pulled back and kissed me. "There, now you can go on." I said to Blake. "Thanks for the permission miss lonely." "Hey, im not lonely now!" I argued. "Okay, well im hungry." Jennie said, interrupting me and Blake. "Me too." Colby said. "Im up for some fries from the caff." Blake said. "I want everything." I laughed. Colby took my hand and we all walked to the caff. Blake and Jennie got some fries and Colby got a piece of pizza. "Hurry Sydney." Blake complained. We always fought like brother and sister. "I need to choose my food wisely." I said searching for what to buy. "Cmon babe." Colby cooed in my ear. I nodded and grabbed a couple wraps and a chocolate milk. We decided to eat outside on the hill. After we finished eating, we went back inside and the bell rang for fourth period. "I'll meet you at the arena." Colby said. "No, I wanna go with you." I said smiling. "I know, but coach wants us to leave before the bell rings, like half an hour before, so we can get some practice." He explained. I nodded. "See ya." I said kissing him and holding him close.