Nineteen

*Toris POV*

"Tori, you need to come over right now." Jenn said urgently into the phone. "What? Why? What happened?" I asked. I thought that Jenn and Sydney would still be at the party. I set my laptop down and walked to the window. "Um Torr?" Louis said. I was skyping with Louis. I held up my finger to say 'sssh'. "I dont know, she wont talk. Please." Jennie begged. "Yeah ill be right there." I said. I shoved my phone into my pocket and grabbed my jacket. I sat down on the bed and grabbed my laptop. "Hey Lou, sorry but I need to go. Best friend emergency!" I said smiling. "Okay, be safe love." Louis said and he blew me a kiss. He was so sweet. I smiled and the closed my laptop. I left the house and started running.

*Jennies POV*

I jumped when I heard a knock at the door. I turned around to see Tori. I sighed with relief. She came to sit on Sydney's bed and then said "Okay, so what happened?" I explained about Colby. "But then she looked at her phone and broke down. She hasnt talked since." "Well, just check her phone." Tori looked at me like I was stupid. "I tried that, its locked and I cant figure out the password." I said slumping. I grabbed Sydney's hand but she winced away. She was curled up in a ball facing the wall in bed. She stopped crying about ten minutes ago and now shes just silent. I think that the silence is worse. At least when shes crying, I know shes alive and although shes hurting, shes okay. Tori grabbed her phone and tried multiple things. She slouched and put her hand to her head. "I dont know what it could be." Great.

*Sydneys POV*

How could he do that to me? Wait who was I talking about? It didn't matter, the two boys in my life that I loved and cared about and thought they cared about me, hurt me. "Sydney please." I heard Tori say. I didnt even notice she entered the room. I heard a knock at the door but I didn't bother even looking. "How is she doing?" My mom asked. "I dont know, she stopped crying now. But shes still not talking," Jennie explained. "Okay, well look at the time, 11:30. I think you girls should get some sleep." My mom said. "I can set you girls up in the living room." "Thanks Ma," Tori said. My mom left the room and the girls started talking again but I got lost. I was in my own world.

When I came to, I didn't hear anyone. I turned over and saw that my room was empty. I grabbed my phone and typed in the password. Thirty new messages. I didnt want to look. I didnt care what their excuses were because I wasn't going to forgive them. I got out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom. My hair was a mess. I smelt really bad too. I looked in the mirror and didn't like what I saw. I quickly ran back to my room. I need more sleep. "Sydney?" I quickly turned to the door. It was Luke. I waved him over and we cuddled in my bed. This was one boy that I could trust and love forever and ever.

I opened my eyes when I heard a knock at the door. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. It was a Saturday and I had a double broken heart. "Luke, can you get the door?" Mom yelled from downstairs. I looked over at Luke and he was still out of it. Im guessing the girls still asleep. He stirred a little bit. "Hey, its okay, I will get it," I pushed some hair out of his eyes and then drooped out of bed. I covered Luke with the blanket and left my room for the first time in hours. I crept down the stairs and saw the girls bundled up in blankets in front of the fireplace. I walked to the door and opened it slowly. "Hey, I didn't know this was your house." Said Tanner smiling. I smiled back as much as I could smile. "This is my little brother, Jacob." He said motioning to the little boy with shaggy hair beside him. "Luke invited him over today." Tanner added. "Oh yeah, of corse. Jacob, just head upstairs to his room. He will be right there." I said letting the little kid go. He walked past the girls and then ran up the stairs. "Just call when your coming to pick him up." I said. He kept smiling and then I noticed what he was looking at. I was still in the shorts and tank top I wore to the party last night, except they were all wrinkly and mushed up because I had slept in them. My hair was a disaster. I looked at the blush and groaned. "Sorry." I mumbled. "You look great." He said chuckling. I smiled at him and pushed him lightly. We were both smiling at each other. Tanner coughed and then looked around. "If Jake is a problem in anyway, just call me." He said quickly. I shook my head as if to clear it. "Oh yeah sure." I added. I turned to retreat into the house when I felt him touch my shoulder. "Sydney? Are you okay?" He asked. It was nice to know that someone cares about me. "Yeah, thank though." I smiled and then waved, as I walked back into the house and closed the door.