Fourteen

I woke up to my alarm. It was eight. I had to get up and go for a shower and than get ready for my first day of work. I got out of bed and hoped in the shower.

*Harrys POV*

From Sydney : Okay, glad to hear it. Goodnight curly sue <3 xox

I smiled. "Just tell her lad." Louis said nudging me. I looked up from my phone and looked at Louis. "I cant. I just cant" I mumbled, then put my phone away. I got off the couch and said "Hey lou, im going to go to bed now. Ill see you in the morning." "Okay, goodnight Harry." Louis said smiling at me. I walked out of the den and went into my bedroom. I took off my clothing til I was just in my boxers and then slumped onto my bed. "Humph." I groaned. I grabbed my laptop and decided to go on twitter. I logged in and saw some tweets that caught my eye.

@sydroth417 how do you know Harry?

@sydroth417 YOU HOE! HARRY SHOULD BE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS ACTUALLY A FAN

@sydroth417 wttttf? You and Harry? NO

@sydroth417 What happened to #Solby ?

@sydroth417 CHEATER ALERT! FLAAAACK OFF

Then there was a picture of her in my arms and me kissing her head at bluenotes. That was when she found out she got the job. Then I tweeted;

Hey everyone! Please stop harassing @sydroth417 . We are just friends and thats it. #Solby is not over.

I shut my laptop and put it under my bed. My eyes started to droop. I got up and turned out the light. I got under my covers and shut my eyes. Then my phone went off. I got a text.

From Jennie : Hey, I just wanted to let you know. I think Sydney likes you and i know you like her too! (: Go for it!

My heart stopped. Sydney liked me too? I need to go see her! I jumped out of bed and ran out the door.

*Sydneys POV*

"You ready?" Tori asked while I was driving us to work. "I think." I said smiling. I pulled into the Dairy Queen parking lot and parked. I took a deep breath and got out of the car. "Lets go." Tori said linking her arm through mine. We walked through the doors and went straight to the back. I hung up my jacket and set down my purse. We walked out to the front and stood behind the counter. "Okay, the doors will open in a couple minutes. Tori? You want to show her around and train her?" Kim asked. Tori smiled and nodded.

"Phew." I said throwing down my apron. Me and Tori sat in the backroom on our break. "Only an hour left." Tori said rubbing my shoulder. I nodded and grabbed my purse. "Im going to get some drinks, what do you want?" Tori asked. "Iced Tea?" I asked. Tori nodded and walked out of the room. Soon after, Tori came back and handed me the drink. Tori's phone beeped. She grabbed it and she looked shocked. "Torr?" I asked concered. She shook her head and said "Cmon, its time to get back to work." I just got up and left the room trailing behind tori.

*Toris POV*

I reached over the counter and handed the little girl her ice cream. "Daddy! This isnt my Boo Boo Bubble ice cream! This is Minty chip!" The little girl whined. "Its okay hunny." He said to the girl. "Excuse me! This isnt the right ice cream!" The dad yelled at me. I shook my head, as if to clear it. "Oh I am so sorry. Sydney can I please get a three scoop Boo Boo Bubble!" I yelled to Sydney. I grabbed the Minty chip ice cream and set it aside. Sydney made and handed the girl the new ice cream, then turned to me and said "Tori? Are you okay?" I turned away from Sydney and took my phone out of my pocket. I looked at the text message I got earlier on break again.

From Harry : Hey Torr! Im coming to see Sydney today. I need to tell her how i feel! But i need your help. Are you in?(: Please xox

"Torr?" Sydney asked putting a hand on my shoulder. I quickly shoved my phone into pocket and turned to Sydney. "Yeah sorry. Im just a little tired." I said. Sydney nodded. "Cmon, lets go home." I said grabbing Sydney's hand and going into the back room.