Pastel Tom x Punk Tord

Tom's pov
I woke up and got up from my bed and start to walk to my closet and pick my clothes that I was going to wear. After I got dressed I went downstairs and saw the emo commie.  I walked past him and saw Edd making breakfast.  He saw me and said "good morning Tom" I replied "good morning Edd" I smiled at him. 
Couple minutes later I went outside to take a walk well just around the park and then I'll head back. It was dawn and I thought I better head back.  By the time I got back it was almost midnight, since the park was the a long walk away.  I walked inside and I guess everyone was asleep.  Beside the emo, Tord

Tord POV

I heard the door front door open and close.  That meant the cute little tommie was home.  I smirked.  I had a idea I've been wanting to try out on him.  I mean he wouldn't know what it is soo. I'm safe, I waited until I heard his door open and close.  After that I snuck out of my room and quietly open Tom's door lucky the lights were off since he was in his bed trying to get some rest. I went over to his bed and grabbed his wrist and pinned them above his head.

Tom's POV

I felt something grab my wrist so I open my eyes and see a figure.  I couldn't tell what it was until it spoke.  "Tom are you awake" It spoke and I knew it was TordI tried my hardest not to blush but I couldn't help it since well I kinda had a crush on him for a while and I wouldn't mode if-.  Tord then started to lick my neck trying to find my sweet spot 5 minutes he found it.  I moaned quietly. I felt him smirk against my skin as he bit down.  "N-ngh t-tord" I moaned out.

Tord POV

He is so cute like this.  I started to remove my clothes along with his.  I could see him blush.  Well I guess this is his first time and I should go easy on him.  I flipped him on his hands and knees and licked his entrance.  Tom gently moaned.  "Tom,  I'm gonna stretch you out so it doesn't hurt as much" "O-ok" He replied. I position my finger at his entrance and pushed it in slowly.  He started shaking,  I rubbed his lower back calming him down.  I waited for him to give me approval to move my finger.  "M-move" He said and I started to move my finger in and out until he was stretch out enough.

No POV

Tord position himself at Tom's entrance until Tom gave promotion to enter. Tom nodded and with that Tord entered Tom.  "A-ah" Tom moaned out.  "You c-can mo-move" Tom stuttered.  Tord started moving at a slow pace.  Then Tom told Tord to move faster. Tord sped up,  soon Tord was reaching his limit and so was Tom.  Tord did final thrust and came inside of Tom and Tom came the same time Tord did.  Tord flopped next to Tom

Tom POV

I love you tordie

Tord POV

I love you too
--------------------------------------------------------------
Next morning was very awkward just to say.