ii

I do not own MCU. Only my own cast and story line.

Zilya's PoV

"What?"

"You're 19?" Bruce asked concerned.

I saw a man and woman approach the room and stand in the doorway. "Yes, and who are they?"

"That's new. We've been here for all of a second and she noticed us. We sure they aren't from SHIELD?" The woman asked. "Natasha Romanoff."

"Clint Barton." The male said.

"Zilya, and this is Lauren." I said crossing my arms.

"Where are you from Zilya?" Natasha asked, with her Russian accent coming out.

"Home, is home. That is where I'm from." I refused to tell her my origins, but I guess she heard my Russian accent.

"Russia? Maybe Sokovia?" She asked.

"Who knows?" I smirked.

"Also, Thor, what are you of all people doing in here?" Clint asked.

"Ah so he speaks." Lauren retorted.

Thor glanced at Lauren. "Lauren, is my daughter." They masked their shock pretty well.

Lauren scrunched her eyebrows and looked lost, before snapping back into reality. She glanced at me, and the two words made sense. "ADDY, tracking." ADDY means Alexis. It's just a code.

'Why can't they trust us?' I mouthed to her privately.

She looked at me as if I was stupid. I'm not stupid.

We both got up. If there was one thing that she had hidden in her Asgardian Magic tricks, it was teleportation.

She gripped my hand. We closed our eyes, and the next thing I know, is we are outside a tall building.

"Guess we didn't get far." She sighed.

"It's okay. Let's hurry. I think I see them going down the elevator. And they are getting off on this floor. Let's go!" I urged her.

We sprinted out the doors and to the park.

When we got there, there were 5 angry teens waiting for us below the tree we were in.

"Where were you two?" Carter asked angered.

"I'm not sure. Carter calm down. If anything happens, they will find us." I reminded him, he sighed and calmed a little.

"All we heard was screaming and then you were both gone." Oliver said sadly.

"We thought that you had been killed." Alexis cried.

"Yeah right. Like Z would let Lauren die, let alone any of us." Arieta retorted.

"Thank you Ari. That made my day." I rolled eyes.

"Who are they?" James asked.

I looked behind me. There they stood, with more people. I nodded to Lauren and Carter. Everyone got into a protective/fighting position. Me at the head, behind me, Lauren on my right, Carter on my left. Behind Lauren on her right was Arieta, and behind her (on her right) was Oliver. Behind Carter on his left was James, and behind him (on his left) was Alexis.

"Lauren, I think, I think that they want you." I said to her. She smiled sadly. She nodded and hugged me.

"I'm glad to meet them, but we made a pact. Always and Forever." She whispered in my ear.

She returned to her spot. I looked back at them. "Why are you following us?" I asked.

"Your hurt Zilya." Natasha said, and gestured to my abdomen. A searing pain went through my rib cage.

"I'm fine." I said through gritted teeth.

"Z, you are not okay." Oliver said as he grabbed wrist. Oliver was part healer.

"Oli." I warned him. He sighed and tried to heal the wound.

I could feel my ribs heal, and it hurt like no one's business. He looked at me sadly. "It's all I can do for now."

"I know. You're still young." I smiled back.

I glanced at back at Natasha and Bruce. "Anything else?"

"Who are they?" Alexis asked from behind James.

"I'm Natasha, this is Bruce, Thor, Tony, Wanda, Vision, Pietro, Steve, and Clint." Natasha introduced them.

I felt Carter tense at the fact that were so many males. He was very protective of the females in our group.

"I'm Zilya, this is Carter, Lauren, Arieta, James, Oliver, and Alexis." I introduced us.

"It's nice to meet you all. Where are the rest of your parents?" Steve asked.

"Well Lauren's is right beside you, and as for the rest of us? Well," I looked back at Lauren and slightly nodded and then at Oliver. James grabbed Arieta on his back, and Oliver took his sisters hand. 'Run' I mouthed, and it begun. James and Oliver ran with the girls as fast as they could to safety. Far away. Lauren then teleported the four to a cabin that we had hidden not far from here.

Don't ask why we didn't go there first, because we were dumb and didn't. Now we had to fight, because we screwed up. We were in to deep.