xiii

All secrets have a way of being uncovered.

Hunter's PoV(y'all tell me which teen I haven't done yet plz!)

Dreams were like lost memories. They can be hidden away until you find them.

This was mine.

I sat on the grass in the small fields away from the school with Grace. She looked beautiful. As always. I had finally gotten the courage to ask her out, not sure how a good girl like her would affect me. The good girl, and the broken, cold hearted boy. That's what everyone thought. My life changed the minute she sat down on that small blanket.

"Hunter, I want you to know something." She sighed, those being the first words between us.

"Of course." I agreed without hesitation.

She sighed again. "Hunter, I can't change you. I can't love you, until you love yourself. I will stand by you, and be your best friend, but I can't be what you want me to be."

I looked at her confused, yet heartbroken. When it dawned on me, all I was, was smiling. "I know that Grace. But you being here, already has an effect on me. I know, I know, I need to change, I want to change, especially for you and Zilya. I just don't know how." 

She changed me for the better. 

2 months later.

"Hunter!" Grace screamed.

"Yes love?" 

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY DR.PEPPERS?!?!" She cried out.

"Babe, you drank them all." The look on her face, scared me. "But I am going to the store right now to get you some more." 

When I got back with 2 cases of Dr.Peppers, and her favorite flowers. (a/n at the top!)

She smiled, took the flowers from my open hand, and sat on her bed. Next thing I know she's crying and laughing. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! 

"Babe?" I asked softly.

She stopped all sound, looked at me with eyes that could kill(trust me), shooting bullets, daggers, and everything sharp and could kill you. Then she looked back down at the flowers, and she's bawling again.

As I stepped back, she mentally pulled me to her side, and made me sit with her. Okay, she is psycho at this time. No wonder. I rubbed her back until she passed out on my lap. I laid her gently down on her bed, put her flowers in a vase, and her Dr.Peppers(after shaking them) in the fridge.

2 years later

"Hunter?"  She asked softly.

"I'm ready. Are you?" I asked carefully.

She nodded, and we loaded our bags into the car. (A/n no this is not a dirty scene!) We got in the car, and sped off  to our new life. 

A year and half later

"Grace! Hunter! No!" Zilya screamed.

I watched as my love died in my sister, and I's arms. The light faded from her eyes, and my heart shattered. 

"Hunter, please. Don't die on me!" Zilya cried, tears pouring down her face. 

The darkness enclosed me, and the last thing I remember is my sisters tears.

6 months ago.....

I awoke with a gasp. I realized I was in a hospital. 

"Finally." A nurse sighed. "You've out been days!"

"What happened?" I croaked out.

"Dear, what is the last you remember?"  She asked wearily, her hand on her mouth. What?

"The XXXX(no, i'm not giving a year) lantern festival." I said confused.

"Oh my god. Dear, that was last year. Like 12 months ago." 

I woke up clutching my head in pain. I noticed that everyone else had as well. What the hell just happened?

PLOT TWIST!!!! not really. So, underlining, Hunter didn't die that night, and woke up a year later. What happened then? What happened to all of the 'kids' ?

Sorry for the late update, get over it. I have school stuff going on, and guys, life is a bitch. The people who write know this, because we try to write and put our own shit aside so we can do this, but I'll be dead honest which can be brutal, i don't give a fuck about updating late. Sorry not sorry. This is my life. I go to school 8 fucking hours a day, clean for like, 2 hours, do homework for about an hour, that's 11 hours already; spend 2 hours with my family, get 30 minutes to myself, get ready for sleep for about an hour, then spend 2.5 more hours with my family(guys, I like don't get a choice) then sleep for about 6-7 hours, and then repeat the fucking process again.

Get over it. Thanks. See ya whenever. Oh, and thanks for those who still read this!