i

I do not own MCU I own my characters and their stories. Also, copyright. Thanks!

Zilya's PoV

"Lauren, Carter, when do we leave?" I ask.

"As soon as we can. What about the other four?" Lauren nodded.

"We get them to pack tonight. We've been at this school for far to long. I'd like to move on. We're adults now. The twins may 17, but they already know everything. Everyone else is at legal age." Carter reminded her.

"We leave in 10. Now go pack and Carter get the guys packed, we'll get the girls packed." I ordered.

We ran to our rooms and grabbed our bags. I woke Arieta, while Lauren woke Alexis. They grabbed their stuff and we waited in the secret tunnels. About 2 minutes late, Carter, Oliver, and James get in. As a group we run to the secret exit. As soon as we got out, we heard the alarms go off. They knew we weren't there anymore.

When more than 3 students go missing, even at night or day, they put the whole school into lock down until they are found. We ran for our lives. We knew if they found us, we would be screwed. We sprinted until we got to New York City. So many places to hide.

It was about 4 AM when we got to Central Park. Everyone scrambled up trees to sleep. We all passed out pretty quickly. At about 6 AM, I was awoken by an ear splitting scream, only to find it was me and Lauren. Lauren and I were falling out of a 15 ft tree. That was the last thing I remember before the impact knocked me out.

When I awoke, Lauren was by my side. We were on small chair/table like things. She was holding my wrist. I looked up and saw a thin white, almost invisible to anyone. I shook her awake. She had created a shield in her state of unconsciousness.

"La, wake up. We have to go." As I said this she snapped awake. Her shield stayed perfectly intact though.

A man walked in. In a lab coat too. "Oh! You're both awake!" He tried to walk to us, but got pushed back but her shield. "What is this?" He asked in awe.

"Asgardian Magic." Lauren said with a ' I'm gonna kill you face.'

"JARVIS, call Thor. Get him down here." Bruce said.

"JARVIS?" I asked.

"The AI." Bruce laughed.

'Yeah, cause that's so normal. The AI.' I mouthed to Lauren and rolled my eyes. She laughed.

"You called?" A man asked with a heavy accent. Lauren's head snapped to look at him.

"Thor, do you see it?" Bruce asked.

"A shield used with Asgardian Magic, how could I not?" Thor laughed.

"The blond one, speaks of using Asgardian Magic. Care to explain?" Bruce asked.

"What is your names?" He asked us.

"She's Lauren, I'm Zilya." I explained.

"Lady Lauren, are you from Asgard?" He asked. Lady?

"Yeah. That's how I got my magic." She rolled her eyes.

"Who is your father?" He asked, and Lauren looked away.

"I don't know. I never met him or my mother. She was mortal, he wasn't." She explained, still refusing to look at him.

"Take my hand. We can attempt to look through your history." He said offering his hand, before she gave it to him.

They gasped as they were sucked into her history. When they came back, they were surprised. "JARVIS, please bring Jane down." Thor asked.

A few moments later, a woman walked in. "Thor? Babe, what's going on?"

He gestured to Lauren, and said, "Jane, this is Lauren, our daughter that Loki made disappear from our lives."

I grasped Lauren's hand. I looked her dead in the eyes, and smiled. She had finally found her family. "Congrats Lauren. I'm so happy for you."

"Your time will come Z. I promise it will. We didn't head out for nothing." She smiled.

"You are both so thin!" Jane exclaimed.

Bruce and Thor looked over us again. "She's right. You both are. When was the last time you two ate?"

"Yesterday." I lied. Lauren, Carter and I barley ate. We all had trouble eating. The stress of being the oldest made it hard too.

"That's a pretty funny joke. It's impossible for even someone with a fast metabolism to be that thin, at your age, and have ate yesterday." Bruce crossed his arms.

"How old are we then?" I challenged.

"16?" He guessed.

I choked on my spit. "We're 19."

Shock was across on all their faces.