xiv

Soooooo.... I'm back, but I am writing another series (book one is finished, but all will be published at the same time), and the rare chance that I will update is rare. I'm trying to close this story, so don't get mad if it ends terribly, or abruptly. Thanks to everyone still reading!

Zilya's Pov

The funny thing about memories, is that they tend to be worse than everything we ever deal with on a daily routine.

"Z! I'm gonna get you!" Hunter called.

"Nooooooooo!" Young me called back.

"Yessssss!" He called in laughter.

I found Lauren hiding, and quickly ducked with her. Like the game sardines. Hunter lost our trail, and that, is how I became friends with Lauren.

 6 years later..

"Hunter you can't just up and leave me! I know you love her, but still!" I cried in protest.

"I'm sorry Z. Maybe one day, we'll come back, but Xavier is just too indifferent." He kissed my forehead lightly. "I love you sis."

"I love you too Hunt." I sobbed softly.

Carter pulled me into his arms.  "Shh. It's okay. I promise."

"Don't leave me." I begged.

And he never did.

4 years later.. (sorry if this is different from the original scene)

"You ready?" Lauren asked.

"Born ready." Carter and I smirked.

"Good."

"Where are we going to go?" Aria asked.

"Hopefully somewhere safe." I smiled, trying to give them hope.

1 week later...

Everything I had ever known was falling to hell. It didn't matter what was going on around me. My life alone was going to shit. I could only ever imagine what everyone else felt. None of us really wanted to be here, with our so called 'parents', since we had basically been raised without them our entire lives. We didn't need them and we knew it.

"Zilya, Carter is upstairs. Says he wants to talk to you about everything going on. He wants to leave. Its's obvious, but he's waiting on something." Lauren told me with a smirk. 

"Thanks Captain Asshat."

"No problem Bitch." 

I woke up with a head-splitting headache, just like everyone else, but that wasn't the only thing that happened....

So, I get it, that was short, most of these chapters will be, and there only be 2-3 more. I was going to do every characters PoV, but gave up on this one sooo. Author out! Be ready for my new series which will hopefully release at least half this summer!!!