iii

I don't own MCU, just my character and their story.

"Where did they go?" Tony asked.

"Somewhere you aren't." I shot back.

He huffed. "No dip Sherlock. Where are they?"

"Not your business." Carter growled.

"But it is ours." A voice I hadn't heard in a few days.

I looked over to the left and saw a tracker. "Ethan. Go back to school. No one wants you here."

"On the contrary Ms. Zilya Natalia Davidson. Mr. Xavier wanted me to find you and the others. What's our school without you all?" Ethan said evilly.

"Back off Jensen." Carter growled. He hates Ethan more than I do.

"Better watch yourself Hartman. Don't to explode again do we?" Ethan mocked Carter.

Carter was shaking with anger and his eyes started to turn light green. They were dark brown.

"Not here, not now Carter. It's okay. Don't let the Satan re-incarnate make you mad. He just has daddy issues." I laughed.

Carter laughed too, his eyes were green and brown now.

"At least I know who my dad is." Ethan growled.

"Even though my father has never appeared in my life, at least, he knows that I am here. Whoever he is, wherever he is, I know he must love me. If he doesn't know me, the so be it, but at least then I don't have any issues." I said sadly, but seemed angered.

"Run along now Jensen. Tell Xavier that you couldn't find us, and leave us alone." Lauren snapped.

He narrowed his eyes, but teleported away. Lauren mouthed that she had put a shield up around the cabin, no magic or anyone in general could go in.

"Zilya Natalia?" Natasha asked.

I sighed. "Yes. Zilya Natalia Davidson."

Natasha looked to Clint, who was staring at me intently.

"What's going on?" Lauren asked.

"The two ex-assassins are talking in facial expressions and eye movement." Tony rolled his eyes.

"Someone explain what the heck is going on here!" Carter growled.

"Nat?" Steve asked.

"Bruce is it possible?" She asked him. What is going on?

"I wouldn't be surprised. She's so much like.." He smiled. Creep.

"What are you getting at? That she's your daughter?!" Lauren demanded.

It got real silent, real fast. And he silence trailed on and on and on.

"I'm your daughter?" I asked Natasha.

She sighed, happily. "It looks like it Zilya."

"How many more of us are going to turn up being on or the other of your kids?" Carter got mad at Lauren's comment.

"You are too? So not one, but two, maybe more of us got ditched by them?!" His eyes were completely green again. Lighter, which meant there was no bringing him back.

"Lauren, shield him. Keep him in the shield please. I'll get Alex and Oli here." She nodded to my order.

"Zilya what's going on?" Bruce asked. Lauren's shield enveloped Carter as he began to shake.

I called Oliver and told him to run him and Alexis here. Alexis was Carters soft spot. Not romantically, but because there was a time when they got kidnapped together and had to fight with each other to survive. He became more of an older brother to her than you would think possible.

A minute and a half later, Oliver is at my side with Alexis. Carter has now turned into a lighter(not much) green version of the Hulk.

Alexis walked right through Lauren's shield and took ahold of Carter's enlarged hand. He looked at her with anger, which quickly faded into sadness, and within 5 minutes of their silence, Oliver was handing him clothes as he changed back to human. (Lauren's shield has come down.)

"So he must be either A.) Bruce's kid, or B.) he was exposed to the same level of gamma radiation and all of the same conditions that Bruce was. So most likely Carter is Bruce's son." Wanda breathed.

"Why don't you tell us what your abilities or skills are and we can take a guess who would be who's?" I offered.

"Magic, and telepathy." Wanda spoke first.

"My shield and super solider serum abilities." Steve said next.

"Mechanics and technology." Tony said bored.

"My speed." Pietro smiled.

"So, here's where we lie on this." I said as the rest of my family showed up behind me. "Alexis, Wanda, Oliver, Pietro, Arieta, Tony, and James, Steve. I guess anyway. Alexis and Oliver are considered the 'twins' of our group. Same birthday, look the same, but you can tell they don't have the same parents. They are 17. Arieta and James are 18. Carter, Lauren and I are all 19."

"It looks like we found family." Alexis smiled.

"Yeah." Carter sighed happily.

Our joy had never been more defeated now than ever, when the sound of gunshots rang through the air, and the lives of some people, were on the line. This was life or death for........