Title of your story

Gwen stood looking at me confused and Malorys eyes were huge.

I shook my head as my fingers traced the mark.

"you can't sit here and tell us that you don't have some sort of feelings for Allen." Malory was saying as I looked at the ground.

"I do feel something he's my mate but it comes down to the simple fact that I can't trust him.look where it got me last time." I told them as Molly pressed her head against the glass door behind Gwen.

"you can trust him.if you trust him enough not the push him off and stop.then you can trust him."

my face turned red." malory you have been in my position,it's not that simple and you know it." I mumbled.

I saw the door open and Mollys head poke out.her brown hair was sticking up wildly.

I smiled as she looked up at me with sleepy green eyes.

"elishabesh." she said rubbing her eyes.

She walked over to me and gel up her arms.

Picking her up I dropped a kiss on the top of her head.

"hey sweetie did you take a nap?" I asked as she yawned.

She nodded her head. Gwen looked at me and smiled.

"you smell different." Molly said

"uh well okay." I said turning my face towards Malory.

"you have a mark? Does that mean that you love Allen?" she asked with a smile.

"uh well something like that sweetie." I told her as Shawn and mark appeared at the door.

I groaned and looked at the girls an nodded towards the door.

They turned and walked inside the house.

I sat down in one of the chairs with Molly on my lap.

"so does this mean that you don't love Derek anymore?" she asked playing with my bracelet.

"well Molly there are things that happened between me and Derek that you don't understand.."

"oh well I'm glad that you and Allen are together.he loves you." she said giggling

"how do you know that?" I asked her with a frown.

"because silly he looks at you like Cooper looks at Lauren."

She put her little hands on the sides of my face

"I really hope that you love Allen cuz he sure loves you.and you deserve to be happy."

"when did you get so smart?" I asked her with a smile

she was about to answer when Allen pulled the door open.

Molly looked at him and started to giggle.

She jumped up and ran past him.

I shook my head at her retreating back.I really missed that little girl.

I looked at Allen who staired at me I felt a twinge in my chest as he stood there.

"you left?" he said while tossing his black hair out of his face.

"I had to make sure that the house got cleaned." I told him.it wasn't really a lie.

"oh okay." he looked at me and smiled.

my heart started to beat faster as he walked over to me.

He sat own and pulled me into his lap.