title of your story

stompimg into the kitchen i tossed the rest of my sndwich into the trash and kicked the island.

bad idea since i didnt have any shoes on.i sighed and looked at a wide eyed molly.

"hey sweetie." i siad walking over to her.

she smiled and continued to color her picture.i was stairing at her pictur of the beach when i blanked out.

i was sitting on the couch in my parents house holding a baby,a little preciouse baby.in front of the Alpha.

then things changed and i was surrounded by wolfs and heard screaming.i saw someone being attacked.

i was running when i ran into the woods i hid the baby in a hollowed out tree and hoped that they wouldnt smell the baby.but it was unfourtuante because they found me.

"elizabeth." molly said.

i guess she got up and walked out of the room,

because when i came back to,i saw lauren standing in front of me.

"are you okay?" she asked stepping towards me.

i nodded and looked out the window. "i uh just blanked out again." i muttered.

"well you kinda scared molly.but i know about the whole blanking out thing." she said smiling at me.

"oh." i said

i heard screaming and lauren cringed."yeh Jenni is about to kill Haley."

i started laughing as my stomach started to tickle.yeh i said tickle.

i pressed my hand to my stomach.i guess im hungry again."lauren will you go find shawn and ask him to make me something to eat please?" i askedd rubbing my belly.

"didnt yo u just eat?" she asked laughing.

'yeh but uh im pre."

"oh nevermind" she said looking over her shoulder."im guessing you dont want him to know yet,"

i shook my head no.

me and lauren walked fromm the room.

i saw Jenni satnding with fists clenched and her eyes changing colors.

haley was about the same way.but only her arms were crossed over her chest.

allen was rubbing the back of his neck.

"oh goodie the whore came back." Haley said looking at me.

i sighed."haley dear its not nice to talk about your self like that." i said.

she rolled her eyes.

"now since you ruined a conversation that was about to take place why dont you tell me what i cant do for you." i said as shawn and gwen came bounding down the stairs hand in hand.

"what do you want ot eat liz?" shawn asked

i shrugged."i know what she wants." Gwen said glairing at haley.

"yuuckkkk human." haley said in response.

shawn drug gwen from the room.

"anyways elizabeth you already know what you can do for me.leave like i already told you." she smiled.

"and like i told you oh so sweetly im not going anywhere beta trumps whore and if you havent noticed me and Allen are fully mated now.im bearing the mark." i snapped placing my hand on my stomache.