Not like the rest.

i was sitting in allens bed watching tom and jerry.yeh i know.im 17 years old and im still watching cartoons.But these are the classics.

I sighed and turned up the volume as I heard yelling.probably Nichole and matt as soon as they got home they were fighting.

I layed down and pulled the cover over my head.

I was half way asleep when I heard the door open.

The bed weighed down as someone sat next to me.

"Liz baby." Allen said.

"hmm."

"your gonna die if you dint get that cover from over your face."

I yanked the cover from over my head and looked at him.

He laughed and kissed my forehead.

I reatched up and rubbed my mark.I have been home for two days now.

I only have stayed home because Allen won't let me go to school.he went so far as to hid my keys.

"Allen it's cold in here." I told him shivering.

"it's 95 degrees in this room." he said with a frown.

I shrugged and pulled the blankets closer to my chin.I sighed as Allen layed down next to me and pulled me close.

I closed my eyes and listened to Allen breath.

There was a knock at the door.I got up and walked over.sneezing in the process.

"yeh" I said opening the door.

Mark was standing there holding a crying Eli and looked at me for help.

I have been here for four of five months now.and little Eli is two months old and his poor daddy is going nuts with him crying.

I sniffles and looked at him."mark I can't take him I think I'm getting sick ,just go find Molly and put him and Molly in my room together on the bed and she will play with him and he'll stop crying."

I told him.he walked off trying to soothe Eli.

I shut the door and went to Kay down in the bed.I started to feel sick.like I was going to vomit.I sat in the end if the bed and out my head in my hands.

"Liz what's wrong?" Allen asked.

"I really don't feel good." I told him through a cough.

"you want me to call the pack doctor?" he asked concerned

I shook my head no.that's when it started I pressed my hands to my lips and ran to the bathroom.

I had my face on the toilet puking when Allen came in and started to hold my hair and rub my back.

I leaned back and whipped my mouth off."go get Malory and Gwen please." I said.

He juged from the room and I started counting back dates.

malory and Gwen walked in the room.I looked up at them.

Gwen knelt down beside me and pressed her fingers to my head.

"sweetie you need to see a doctor."

I shook my head no.I leaned back over to the toilet and puck again.I flushed it an leaned against the wall.

"this is going to sound weird but I think you may be." I knew exactly where she was going with this.

"no I can't be." I said.sneezing again.I saw Allen peek around the corner.

"Gwen call my mom please." I said as Allen walked over and picked me up.

"Malory I uh will talk to you about it later." I said as he layer me in the bed.

she nodded and left the room.

"I think I may be gettin the flue or something." I told him.

"you can get the flue?" he asked

"I can't get sick just like a human." I snapped.he tossed his hands up

"sorry." I muttered.I pulled th blankets over me and fell asleep.

____________________\__________________________

I woke up to my mom gently shaking me.

I looked at her and sat up in the bed.I leaned over and pikes in the trash can that was now beside the bed.

"mom." I moaned.

"sweetie I know you don't want to hear this right noe but your pregnant."

My eyes widened....

I shook my head no.

"your only a few days along.but sweetie your mark is weird because of the baby." she whispered.

"mom he dosent even know about Sloan.I can't believe I let this happen." I cried out.

"honey things happen.but right now your father is downstairs with your mate.and I really don't want the boy to suffer." she said.

She helped me out f the bed and we went down stairs.

I coughed and Allen turned and smiled at me.I gave him a small smile back.and looked at my dad.

he frowned when I put my hand to my stomache.then his mouth made and oh shape in understanding.

I sat down next to Allen and him and my dad continued their conversation.

I wasn't paying attention to anything they were saying.

My mom looked at me and my head snapped up when my stomach growled.

getting up I walked to the kitchen,going to the fridge I grabbed the jar of jalapeños and set them on the counter.then I walked over to the pantry and grabbed bread and peanut butter.

Spreading the peanut butter over the bread I piled jalapeños on it.and stuck the two prices of bread together.

I took a bite and Malory and jenni walked in.

"what are you eating?" jenni asked frowning.

"food." I said taking another bite I let out a moan.

Gwen came running into the kitchen and stopped when she saw what I was eating.

"I knew it." she whispered.I set my sandwhich down on the counter.

"don't you say anything germ and I mean it."I snapped at her.

"umm sweetie are you pre-"

I cut her off by nodding my head fast.

I picked up my sandwich and walked from the room.I saw that my parents were leaving.

I told them by and went over to Allen who looked at my sandwich in disgust.

I shrugged and took another bite."Allen I uh."

I was about to tell him when Haley cane walking through the door.

Groaning I got up and walked off.