Christmas Surprise

*1 Month Later*

It was Christmas morning and everyone was excited. Harry was the first one to wake up. He climbed out of his crib and he went over to Louis' crib to wake him up. 

"Wake up Louis." Harry said quietly. "It's chwistmas." Harry said still trying to be quiet. Louis woke up and he smiled. Louis climbed out of his crib and then both boys quietly ran downstairs and they went to the tree and they started crying with tears of joy.

"I'm cwying ,but in a cool way." Harry said quietly to Louis.

"Same." Louis said quietly to Harry. And then both boys heard the footsteps of someone coming down and both boys ran and hid under the couch and they waited to see who it was. Once they saw the socks by the tree they knew who it was.

"Who is it Hawwy?" Louis asked just to be sure.

"It's NiNi." Harry said. And then once Niall went back upstairs Harry and Louis went back to the tree and they saw that all the presents that said Niall were opened. And so they did what no baby or kid or ABDL person would do they rewrapped Niall's presents so, he wouldn't get in trouble. And the wrapping was perfect and then they went to the kitchen to make breakfast and with Harry cooking and Louis helping it was going to look great. At around 7:00 AM everyone was waking up and once they woke up they smelled the food and they were all wondering where it was coming from. They thought Anne was cooking ,but when they saw Anne in the livingroom they finally realized where that smell was coming from. And so they all ran over to the kitchen and they were super nervous to see if anyone was hurt or burned and when they got to the kitchen they saw Harry making christmas pancakes and Louis covered in flour. Everyone smiled and they started to laugh. "I mades food." Harry said. Liam got Harry and put him in his high chair and then Zayn gave Louis a bath before Zayn put Louis in his high chair. And then once they saw the pancakes their jaws dropped. Harry was a really good cook just like Anne. Once everyone was done eating their breakfast they went to the living room and they started opening presents. Niall got a soccer ball. Gemma got lots of clothes and make up. Zayn got lots of accessories to go with his clothes. Liam got a new computer chair. And Harry and Louis got lots of toys.  After that they all went to their rooms to use what they got. After about 5  minutes Harry's I-Pad started ringing. Harry went over to his I-Pad which was charging and then he realized that it was his friends calling him. Harry answered the video call.

"Hi Harry." Ed said. 

"Hi everybody." Harry said.

"Who's that?" Luke asked.

"This is my brother Louis. He also does ageplay like me." Harry said.

"Nice to meet you Louis." Dan and Phil said.

"What did you guys get for Chwistmas?" Harry asked.

"I got headphones for christmas." Luke said.

"We got Video games for christmas." Dan and Phil said.

"I got Legos for Christmas." Ed said.

"Me and Louis got a bunch of toys." Harry said. And so after a few hours of talking they went back to what they were doing. After that they all went to their grandparents house to have Christmas dinner there. They weren't really excited ,but they would get to see their cousins who are from America. Their names were Brandon, Nick, Zion, Edwin, and Austin. Everyone in the family knew that Harry and Louis were littles. They weren't bothered by that. And so everyone ate dinner and had a good time. And then it started to snow. Harry was the first one to notice and then he told Louis and both boys went to the window and watched the snow fall down. After a few minutes everyone came over to the window to watch the snow fall. After about 10 minutes Liam had a surprise for Harry.

"Hey Harry. I have a big surprise for you that I think you'll love." Liam said.

"What tis it?" Harry asked. And when Liam opened the door Dan, Phil, Ed, and Luke were standing in the doorway. Harry went over to them and they all started hugging Harry and they went to find a place to sit for some desert since it wasn't out yet. Once the desert was out it was a room full of cookies, cakes, pies, and other assorted goods. Everyone was happy. And so the 5 boys were talking about how they should have a sleepover on Harry's birthday. And so all 5 boys asked their parents if they could sleepover at Harry's house so that they all can have a sleepover birthday party. And they said yes and so it was truly a miracle for them at least. And so after a long Christmas it was time for everyone to head home. Ed, Dan, Phil, and Luke and their families went back to their hotel rooms so that the next day they would head to the airport to go home. Harry was sad ,but that only meant that he had to have plans for his birthday which would be coming up in 2 months and he had to think of something fast ,but before he could think of anything he was tired and so by the time he got home he went right to bed just like everyone else. It was great and of course they had a great New Year's Eve party too. It was magical. And then by the time everyone went home it was time for everyone to go to bed. Harry and Louis were already asleep and Niall , Gemma, and Zayn were about to fall asleep. Liam and Anne were cleaning up the confetti. And so everything was great and everyone was happy.

"I wonder what were gonna do for the next month or two." Liam said.

"Well for starters, Harry's birthday and also I' m wondering that too." Anne said. "But for now let's just focus about this week." Anne said.

"What's happening this week?" Liam asked.

"I don't know." Anne said. "Now go off to bed I don't want you tired or cranky in the morning." Anne said. And so Liam went to his room and went to sleep. Anne was still wondering what would happen throughout the week.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I'M TAKING A TINY BREAK FROM WRITING AND ALSO THE CHRISTMAS CHAPTER FOR THE AVENGERS AGEPLAY BOOK WILL BE UP A LITTLE LATE THAN USUAL CAUSE IT WOULD BE UP A FEW DAYS AFTER CHRISTMAS. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. ANYWAY, IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES I'M SORRY AND IF YOU WANT TO SUGGEST AN IDEA FOR A CHAPTER PLEASE PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. ALSO SORRY IF THIS IS A BIT SHORT I COULDN'T REALLY THINK OF ANYTHING CHRISTMASY AND NOW I HAVE IDEAS SO I WILL PUT MY IDEAS IN THE AVENGERS AGEPLAY ONE. OK THAT'S ALL. HAVE A GREAT DAY AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS OR WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE. ALL THE LOVE.R