IN MEMORY💔

Hello readers. I normally don't write anymore because I have lost that writing spark. I  am trying to get back into writing. But this isn't about my writing. This is about how we lost someone special. 

Liam James Payne. He was born August 29, 1993 and he was a member of the boyband One Direction(1D) with his other bandmates Louis, Niall, Harry, and Zayn. He was on X-Factor when Simon Cowell created One Direction and the english boyband became global superstars. He had his ups and his downs. He was a person who not only was he a good singer, in his X-Factor audition, he was a powerful singer too. When the band went on their hiatus, just like the other boys, he started his solo career. In 2017 his then wife gave birth to a baby boy named Bear and he was a father. He would collab with other musicians and artists on songs and they would say that he was the kindest person they have met. But of course, this can't go without saying that he has had his demons. He had mental health issues and other things(I won't talk about, you can look it up). And he has been through tons of controversy online. But in the end he still loved his (former) bandmates, his family, his fans, his friends, and anyone who supported him. October 17, 2024, Liam fell from his hotel room in Buenos Arias, Argentina. He died instantly. It was shocking and heartbreaking to hear and see this from social media such as Instagram. I cried for almost 45 minutes. It was heartbreaking. The world that knew of Liam Payne were shocked, stunned, and in shambles.  Liam was a part of my childhood since me and my cousins watched him on X-Factor back in 2010-2011. Although I didn't know him personally, I just wish I could give him a hug and tell him everything is alright now.  But now he is in a better place. We will miss him dearly and this is something that the world will never forget. Sending prayers to his family, friends, loved ones, and the Directioners.  Thank you Liam for being a part of our childhood. 

RIP: LIAM JAMES PAYNE 1993-2024

FLY HIGH BROTHER. 🕊️😭😭😭💔