St. Patrick's Day

March

It was St. Patrick's Day. The only other day Niall loved besides his birthday.  Niall was the first one to wake up and make breakfast. He was making cornbeef and hash and soda bread and brown bread and a full Irish breakfast. This was all for himself. But he made a lot so there was enough for the others too. After Niall ate breakfast he grabbed a pan  and then went into the livingroom area and started banging super loudly that everyone woke up including the two littles. Anne heard the two littles crying and told Gemma and Zayn to go calm them down while she told Liam to tell Niall to stop banging the pans together. Liam went over to Niall who was dressed as a leprechaun to tell him to stop.

"NIALL! PLEASE STOP BANGING THE PANS YOU WOKE UP EVERYONE!" Liam said still tired. Niall stopped. 

"Sorry." Niall said.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Liam asked.

"Why its St. Patrick's Day. The only other holiday that I like more than my birthday and Christmas." Niall said. After Niall stopped talking everyone came into the kitchen and saw the breakfast. They were still tired, but this time also confused.  

"Who cooked this?" Gemma asked.

"Liam, did you make this last night?" Anne asked.

"No, I was working on some music related stuff for the band." Liam said. 

"Wasn't me"Gemma said.

"Or me." Zayn said. They knew that Louis and Harry couldn't have made breakfast cause they were still sleeping. And so they all looked at Niall who had a smile on his face like he was waiting for them to notice right away. 

"Niall? Did you do all of this?" Anne asked.

"Well, duh. I woke up early and made breakfast because ST. PATRICK'S DAY!" Niall said. 

"Take it down a few notches Ni." Liam said.

"Sorry." Niall said with a tiny smile.  "Well, don't just stand there eat something before it gets cold. I didn't make this for nothing." Niall said. And so Gemma put Harry in his high chair and Zayn put Louis in his high chair and then everyone was eating the breakfast Niall had made.  While eating breakfast Niall gave everyone a piece of paper.

"What is this?" Liam asked.

"Its an itinerary of what we are going to do this year for St. Patrick's Day so today." Niall said.

"Go and get more cornbeef and make cornbeef and cabbage?" Zayn said sounding confused.

"Yeah, we have to stop at a shop and get cornbeef real quick." Niall said.

"Going to the cinema?" Gemma asked.

"Uh yeah. That is mostly because I can't really think of what to do today." Niall said.

"Going to see the parade?" Liam asked.

"Uh yeah. I mean why wouldn't we see the parade. It's the St. Patrick's Day parade."Niall said.

"This is all great, but we aren't even ready and dressed yet." Anne said.

"Well, let's get a move on. I have a whole itinerary to complete." Niall said. "C'mon let's go." Niall said being impatient. 

"Fine." Liam said. "We'll all go get ready." Liam said. And so without even finishing breakfast they all got ready. Liam dressed up Harry in a green shirt with the lucky charms leprechaun on it and dressed up Louis in a green shirt with a shark in a top hat on it.  And so once everyone was ready to leave to go to the park to find four leaf clovers in the grass. It happens sometimes. Niall said he has seen it and so they went to the park. And then after about 20 minutes of being at the park they headed over to watch the parade. After about 10 minutes the parade started. 

"Isn't this fun lads?" Niall asked shouting a tiny bit.  

"Sure is." Liam said. And then once the parade was over they made their way over to the cinema.  Niall was running cause he didn't want to be late. 

"Hurry up slow pokes. We are gonna be late to the cinema." Niall said.

"Calm down Niall. We aren't gonna be late." Liam said.

"Not with that attitude we aren't." Niall said. Zayn and Gemma rolled their eyes. Harry and Louis were just staring at everything cause they were bored. Anne was pushing the stroller. Once they got to the cinema Niall was very anxious to get inside and get food. Again Zayn and Gemma rolled their eyes. Once they got inside Niall had saved some money and so he bought a few things as snack which included popcorn, a soda, and 3 bags of candy. Niall really had a sweet tooth. And so they watched the movie. It was only 20 minutes into the movie and Harry and Louis fell asleep. Gemma noticed and nudged Liam. 

"What is it?" Liam quietly asked.

"Harry and Louis are asleep." Gemma whispered back. Liam looked over at the two sleeping littles.  And then Liam tapped Anne's shoulders. Anne looked at Liam.

"I'll take the two littles outside or something cause they are alseep." Liam whispered. Anne looked over at the sleeping littles and nodded her head. And so quietly Liam got the stroller and him and the sleeping littles out of the cinema. Of course they waited outside for a while cause the movie was like an hour and a half and so they waited a while and so once it was done then the rest came out.  Niall was having a blast. He was very happy. Zayn and Gemma enjoyed it too and so did Anne.  "Sorry I couldn't stay in there for a long time. I was taking care of the littles cause they were sleeping and I didn't want to disturb your movie." Liam said.

"It's fine Li. I'm just glad your here." Niall said. "Now, only one more thing to do today before we go home and make dinner." Niall said.

"What's that?" Zayn asked. 

"I have to stop at a shop to pick up some cornbeef for dinner." Niall said. And so Liam drove to the shop and Niall quickly got the cornbeef and then they went home. Once they got home Harry and Louis were finally awake. "Morning sleepyheads." Niall said. Harry and Louis smiled and then laughed a little.  And then Niall carried Harry and Louis in the house. And then once in the house he placed the two littles on the couch. And then once the ingredients were on the table Niall went into the kitchen to cook cornbeef and cabbage. Once the cornbeef and cabbage was ready Niall put it in bowls and put it on the table.  "DINNER IS READY." Niall said. And so Liam grabbed the two littles and put them in their high chairs and then everyone else sat down and then ate the cornbeef and cabbage. "How is it?" Niall asked.

"Its super yummy." Liam said.

"Really good Ni." Anne said.

"Weally good Ni Ni." Harry and Louis said. Zayn and Gemma didn't say anything.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Niall asked.

"Oh, because this is so good it doesn't need words." Zayn said. Gemma nodded.  Once they finished they were all super full.  

"Happy St. Patrick's Day Niall." Liam said. And then after a long day everyone went to bed. The littles were all tucked in and asleep and Zayn  and Gemma were so full from dinner that they were falling asleep. Niall was not tired yet and Liam was cleaning up. And so Niall helped Liam clean up. Once everything was clean Liam said goodnight to Niall and then went to bed. And then it was very quiet since everyone was asleep and so Niall went to the basement to practice some music that he had and so he practiced a few songs and then he smiled and then he was finally tired. And so he went back upstairs and went to bed. And he smiled.   And then he went to sleep. 

"Happy St. Patrick's Day and to all a good night." Niall said. And then he fell asleep.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. I AM SORRY IF ITS CRAPPY. ALSO HAPPY LATE ST PATRICK'S DAY. I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL QUARANTINED AND AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. THANK YOU. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING THIS. HAVE A GREAT DAY. STAY ALIVE. R