Niall and His Friends(Another Niall Chapter)

Niall walked to the park and saw his friends and they were happy to see Niall. Caspar went up to Niall with another boy. Niall was confused on who he was, but was happy that another member joined their friend group.

"Niall. This is Lewis Capaldi. He's a musician too." Caspar said.

"Hi. I'm Niall." Niall said.

"I'm Lewis." Lewis said. 

"Where are you from Lewis?" Niall asked.

"Oh, I'm from Glasgow, Scotland." Lewis said.

"I was born in Ireland, but raised in England." Niall said. 

"I'm pretty glad I joined your friend group cause otherwise I would have been a shy and non talkative person if I joined any other group. You guys are so nice that you make it easier for be to just be myself." Lewis said.

"And we're glad you did join mate." Joe said butting in Niall's conversation with Lewis. Niall glared at Joe which made Joe go back with the others while Niall was having an intense conversation with Lewis.  After that they met up with the others at the bench. 

"So, who's ready to go to a club?" Caspar said with a tiny bit of excitement. 

"I mean  we are." Grayson and Ethan said. 

"And us too." Joe and Oli said. 

"Count us in." Niall said standing next to Lewis. And so the boys went to each club or they tried to. They kept getting kicked out for being too young.  But Niall had a plan. And so the boys went over to the dumpster to talk. It wasn't the greatest or sanitary place, but no one could hear their conversation.  "I have a plan lads." Niall said.

"Ok, what is it?" Oli asked. Niall explained everything and how they could do the old trench coat act where kids hide in a trench coat and sneakily get in. 

"That's too cliche." Ethan said.

"But it might work." Caspar said. And so the boys went to the nearest coat shop. Niall knew the person who worked there. 

"Hello Niall." the person said.

"Hello James." Niall said. 

"What do you need today?" James asked.

"We want to sneak into clubs or a club and we thought of the old cliche trick about the trench coat trick from the movies." Grayson said.

"Please don't tell our parents or Niall's family." Lewis said.

"Who's this?" James asked.

"He's the new kid from Glasgow. His name is Lewis." Niall said. Lewis and James shook each others hand and James went into the back and got out 2 coats. 

"Here you go boys. That's 10 pounds Niall." James said. 

"I know. I know." Niall said getting 10 pounds out of his pocket. 

"Bye James." Niall said. After they paid they went back to the dumpster and climbed on top of each others shoulders and they got the trench coats on. And then they went back in line for a club.   Once they got up they were stopped. "Hello." Niall said in a low voice. The guard eyed them suspiciously, but he let them pass. The boys were so happy. And when they got out of the trench coat Niall recognized the club because it is where his friend works. Niall went over to the DJ which was Niall's friend.

"HI MARK!" Niall yelled since it was super loud. Mark looked and saw Niall smiling.

"HI NIALL. HOW'S IT GOING?" Mark yelled. And of course Niall introduced Lewis to Mark and they were all having a great time, but then they wanted to go, but if the guard found out that they were the boys who were trying to get in they would be in big trouble and so Niall went up to Mark and asked if there was another way out. Mark told them about the back entrance where he usually goes to set up his DJ gear. And so Niall grabbed his friends and the trench coats and they went out the back without any one noticing. Niall thanked Mark and said bye. And so the boys casually walked passed the club and then they ran for about 20 minutes. When they stopped they stopped in front of an ice cream parlor.  

"You lads want ice cream?" Caspar asked.

"I could eat." Lewis said. And so they ate some ice cream and went to the shops cause they wanted to buy new clothes. Once they were finished shopping for a lot of things they went back to the park to just relax and do nothing. 

"That was fun." Ethan said.

"You can say that again mate." Joe said. And everyone agreed. After that they went to Strawberry Fields and they just sat there and looked up at the sky and looked up at the clouds. And then it got dark and the boys fell asleep. 

                                                  Meanwhile

"Where is Niall? He was supposed to be home 10 minutes ago." Liam said.

"I might know where he might be." Gemma and Zayn said. 

"Ok, great. Now I want Gemma to come with me and Zayn should stay home with Hazza and Louis." Liam said. Gemma got into the car and Zayn just sighed. And then Zayn waved bye to Liam and Gemma and then went to take care of Harry and Louis.  Gemma was telling Liam where to go and Liam was still worried about Niall. And he was wondering if his friends parents were getting worried also. Once Gemma said stop Liam got out of the car and shook Niall. Niall was groaning and a little achy, but he woke up. Liam was glad he wasn't dead. And so Liam hugged Niall and Niall hugged Liam back. And they got Niall's friends and they were put in the car and Liam drove them all home explaining to each parent what had happened. Their parents thanked Liam and then Liam with Gemma and Niall went back home. Once they got back home Liam carried Niall bridal style to his room and closed the door. And then everyone else was asleep. 

                                                                      The Next Day

"Morning Niall." Zayn said.

"Morning Zayn." Niall said.  Harry and Louis hugged Niall. And Anne was making breakfast.  Niall didn't know what was happening and so he grabbed his phone and called his friends.

"Hello." Joe said groggily. 

"Hey mate it's Niall." Niall said.

"I know who it is." Caspar said.

"What happened last night?" Niall asked.

"Don' know, but all I know is that we got a talking to once we got home." Grayson and Ethan said.  And they had a whole conversation. And then they realized that they had school the next day. And so for the rest of the day the boys did nothing. 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. I KNOW THAT IT HAS GONE CRAPPIER THAN THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS AND I'M SORRY. ANYWAY, MORE STUFF COMING SOON, BUT LIKE I SAID I'LL TRY. ANYWAY, IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES I'M SORRY. HAVE A GREAT DAY. R