The Big Day

It was the next day and Liam was in serious mode. Everyone was confused on why he was in his serious mode.

"You ok LiLi?" Harry asked. Liam looked at Harry with a stern face. Louis and Harry were a bit scared. Liam silently went back to what he was doing while everyone else was confused about Liam's behavior.  After breakfast everyone was getting dressed and they had to rush according to Liam cause 1. He was stressed and 2. He wanted to make sure everyone was there. Gemma and Anne were going to stay home which meant it was a girls day for them, but all 5 boys had to go to the meeting. And of course the 3 older boys were prepared to take care of Harry and Louis since they were still in ageplay which Simon already knows about so, Simon wasn't worried.

"Ready boys?" Liam asked. 

"We're all ready Li." Niall said. And so they got into the car and of course Liam was also driving cause he wanted to get there faster. Once they got there everyone was cooing at Harry and Louis since they all knew that the two boys were in ageplay too. Simon called the 5 boys into his office.

"Boys, I would like you to know that you guys are going to go on tour and everyone is excited that Louis and Harry are in ageplay cause they wrote fanfictions about them being in ageplay." Simon said. Liam had a satisfied face about all this.  "You guys are going to start in London and then you are going to go around the world you know US, Canada, Japan,etc. And then after you go around the world you are going to end the tour back in London." Simon explained. The 5 boys were happy about this. And they decided to go on tour.  After the meeting all 5 boys packed their suitcases so that when they go to the U.S. they would be prepared and also it was Liam's idea to pack ahead so that they could be ready.  

"I wish you all the best." Anne said. "Now, I want you to take care of each other including Harry and Louis.  I'm gonna miss you boys. Have a good time." Anne said.  The 5 boys gave Anne a kiss on the cheek and they headed out to the limo that would take them to the stadium.  

"LiLi I nervous." Louis said. Harry nodded his head in agreement.

"There is no need to worry cause we are really funny guys and we know every single word to our songs so it won't be hard." Liam said. Niall snickered. Liam gave him a look.

"Not that kind of hard Niall." Liam said. Niall just smiled and then he went back to what he was doing which was having a conversation with Zayn. That night the stadium was sold out with millions of people there saying stuff like: "I LOVE YOU ZAYN!" "NIALL IS SUPER CUTE!" "LIAM IS SUPER COOL!" "LOUIS IS REALLY FUNNY" and " HARRY IS TOTALLY ADORABLE!"  After that they all went to a hotel instead of their own home cause Liam noticed that Harry and Louis were tired so, he wanted them to get some sleep and so he asked Simon where the nearest hotel in London was and Simon helped them out. Once the 5 boy got to the hotel they put Harry and Louis in bed first and then Niall went to sleep and then Zayn went to sleep and then Liam went to sleep last which meant he had to sleep in the chair cause Harry and Louis were in one bed and Niall and Zayn were in another. 

"Goodnight boys." Liam whispered to Harry and Louis. And then he went to sleep on the chair. It was the next day and the first 2 boys up were Harry and Liam. The third boy up was Louis. 

"Morning Hazza and Louis." Liam said.

"Morning LiLi." Hazza and Louis said. 

"You wanna get breakfast with me?" Liam asked the 2 boys. Both boys nodded their head yes. "Alrighty then, let's go." Liam said. And they went over to the nearest restaurant which was a Mc Donald's. The 3 boys got breakfast and they headed back to the hotel room. Once they got back Niall and Zayn were still sleeping until Niall sniffed the air and without hesitation he jumped up and ran over to where the food was.  Zayn was still sleeping. 

"What did you lads get?" Niall asked jumping around like a jumping bean.

"Calm down Niall. We got some pancakes and hashbrowns and juice and eggs and a whole platter of breakfast." Liam said.  As usual Zayn was the last one up making him eat whatever was left of breakfast. It was their final day in England before their tour around the world. And as usual the stadium was sold out again. Everyone was cheering and then after they all went back to the hotel to pack their things. After that they were going to the limo so they could go to the airport.  It was a long flight cause they were going to Los Angeles first. And that it where the tour around the world started. But then Harry realized something. Something Big.

THIS WAS A GOOD CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND ALSO BE SURE TO CHECK OUT LIAM PAYNE'S NEW SONG FAMILIAR WHICH HAS A MUSIC VIDEO OUT. AND MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU. ALL THE LOVE. R