4 Boys and 2 Littles

"Hi Niall." Ed said. Niall hugged each boy and he smiled. 

"Nice to see you Ni." Luke said.  Niall was still hugging Dan. Dan leaned over and whispered.

"What is happening? Why won't he let go of me?" Dan asked. The 3 other boys just shrugged their shoulders. Niall let go of hugging Dan. Dan sighed in relief.  

"Why are you guys here?" Niall asked still smiling.

"Well, we were gonna hang out with Harry and Louis since we were in town for a little bit cause its vacation/holiday for us." Phil said.  "And so we decided to see Harry and Louis." Phil said. 

"Well, thank god for that. I was gonna go to see my friends and I couldn't go cause I had to take care of Harry and Louis and now I can go since you guys are here. I said to myself that I wished you guys were here to take care of them and I feel like god listened to me cause now your here." Niall said. The 4 boys just sighed and grinned at each other. 

"Ok, we'll do it." Ed said.  The other 3 boys were hesitant.

"Are you sure?" Luke asked.

"I mean we don't really know what to do." Dan said.

"Yeah." Phil said.

"Come on guys. Shouldn't be that hard. We can do it. There is 4 of us and only 2 of them. I think we can handle it." Ed said. The other 3 boys sighed, but they agreed to it. "Ok Ni, we'll do it. Any instructions or anything we need to know so that we can take care of them." Ed said. Niall gave them a list of things. It wasn't super  long, but it wasn't short. They looked at it and they looked at each other and nodded their heads and then looked back at Niall. Niall grabbed some cash for himself and then said goodbye to Ed, Luke, Dan and Phil and then he left.  

"Again, are you sure we can do this Ed?" Luke asked.

"Yes, I am very sure." Ed said. And so they went upstairs to see Harry and Louis. They were playing with their toys. "Hey Hazza. Hey Louis." Ed said. Harry and Louis saw who it was and they ran up to them and hugged them.

"Hi Ed. Hi Wuke(Luke)." Harry said.

"Hi Dan. Hi Phil." Louis said.  

"Hey buds." Ed said. "So, me, Luke, Dan and Phil are going to take care of you guys while your family is out doing stuff." Ed said. Harry and Louis didn't mind that they were out. They just liked the fact that their friends were here and they were gonna hang out. 

"Wanna pway with us?" Harry asked.

"Sure." Luke said. And then Dan, Phil, Luke, and Ed began playing toys with Harry and Louis. They were very happy. And Harry and Louis were having a great time. 

                                          20 Minutes Later

It was time for dinner and they couldn't think of anything to eat and so they just ordered a pizza. Harry and Louis were excited that they were getting pizza. They loved pizza. And so after 10 minutes the pizza finally came and Ed gave the money since Ed, Luke, Dan, and Phil all pooled in their money to get a pie(pizza). And so they were eating the pizza and Harry and Louis were messy after their first slice. The 4 boys laughed. They thought it was adorable that this happened. But then their laughter stopped when they realized that they would have to give them baths. And then Ed had an idea. 

"I have an idea lads." Ed said.

"What is it?" Luke asked.

"Well, we can make a whole assembly line where one person gives the bath like does that and then once they are in a towel then the second person grabs them and brings them to the room. And then the third person would put a new diaper on and then the last person puts them in pjs." Ed said.