• 14 Part 2

Looking at the time, I've only been out for an hour. I don't see Theresa, and my cell has been shut off.

What has my life come to? No real family relationships, my friends are waiting for me to snap, I'm fighting...

I need a vacation.

I still felt nauseous from earlier, so I went to the kitchen for a glass of milk. Hopefully my stomach settles soon. I need to be clear, when I turn Star, Benny, Chris, and Terrance in.

"Theresa? Your still here" I spot her in the kitchen, as I turn my phone back on.

"I told you... I've got all day. Are you hungry? Eleanor said you liked french toast" she asks, cracking eggs.

Eleanor? When did she hear from mom? And I'm all for french toast; any time of day, but I have other things to do.

I grab the almost empty jug of milk from the fridge, and drink straight from it. "I don't feel like eating... I need to get to the station".

She sank into herself, giving me the puss and boots eyes, "what station? And Chas, you look frail. Please eat, I made them special for you".

Did she poison them? Every time I'm about to leave, she's interrupting. I wonder if she knows, and Benny told her to stall me... or maybe Star.

The milk did nothing. Maybe I am hungry. "Fine, I'll eat".

She gleamed "yay".

Once she used up all the egg mix, we sat and ate together. "3pm. The day is growing short" Theresa checks her cell, then looks to me stuffing my face.

"Hey, did you check all those messages? I had to turn your phone off" she ask, sipping some Oj.

I didn't reply to any text. Mom and dad know I'm with Theresa I'm sure, Star, and Benny can do whatever they want, and I will get to Man later.

Thinking of them, hurts me. Robin knew! He knew, and left me in the dark. I want to respect his wishes, but how can I look Star, Benny, or Kai in the face, knowing what I know.

Not answering the question, I skip to the big sister part. Maybe she's genuine, and can help.

"You know how much I loved Robin, right Theresa?".

She's thrown off guard, but she nods, "I use to babysit you guys. You both didn't want to fall asleep without the other, thinking they wont be there when you wake up. Rob would always beat you, and stay up longer. He wouldn't let me take you to bed until he fell asleep too. Even at 4 years, he loved you like no other".

Rob never stopped, letting me fall asleep first. If we stayed up watching movies, he sat through burning eyes, to see me close mine.

"He wants me to do something I'm against, because it hurt him. I want to follow through for him, but its so wrong. I cant, no matter what he says" I tell her.

"I'm sure you could try, for Robs sake. But how long will you have to play the charade. Is that what you were reading up there?"

I cant play the charade. I cant overlook the fact, that majority of the males in my life; had a hand in the dismissal of the one I loved.

The least I can do, is talk to them before I let my broken heart make bad decisions for me.

"Are you ready to go home now?" I leave Theresa's reply to my complication, in the air.

"I want to stay with my little sister, until I know she's okay".

"I'm not little... and thank you, but I'm good now. You held me, you fed me, you gave me your advice. What else is left to do?".