• 6

"HO.LY" I throw my head back. Star hovered over me, catching his breath while kissing in my neck.

No I didn't see him that night he told me to come over, or the night after, or the nights after that; but clearly, he got to me.

Robin had waken up and I have been staying with him. Its been almost 2 months now, Robin is still awake but he cant speak and he can barely move. Benny is moving his way to my good side, and we are close to finding out who put Rob in the hospital.

Shakai heard some talk that it was defiantly dudes, a few of them. Our ears and eyes are still open, but the news is starting to die down. Police are still on it, but that means nothing.

.

Another after noon in bed, with Star. Never thought of this reality, it feels like a dream. Instead of rolling off of me, he got comfortable and fell asleep on my chest. I stroked his hair, eventually falling asleep myself.

.

I check the time, and its 5:00pm; we've been sleep for about 2 hours. Moms probably looking for me, I've been at Stars since morning. Once he wakes up, I'll head out. Closing my eyes back up to salvage any rest I might have missed (not like I could move anyway), I hear some movement in the house.

Pretending I'm asleep, I hope whoever that is doesn't come up here looking for Star. Sure I have my breast covered by my arm, but just someone seeing us in bed, knowing were naked under the sheets and knowing what we just did... its kind of embarrassing.

I hear Stars name being called. He's a light sleeper so the person clearly isn't yelling loud enough. Stars bedroom door creeps open, I can feel the presences of another. "Star?" a women spoke annoyed. I move my legs a little, trying to wake him up. "Star?" the women spoke again, this time with more bass in her voice.

I feel him lift his head tiredly, looking to the door. "What? Why are you here?" the sleepiness clouds his speech.

"Boy, don't even. Why in the fxck..." she began to yell.

"Ma stop. You ain't gotta act like that" he whined.

"Ill act however the hell...".

"Mom, please. Ill be out in a minute".

She slammed the door, making me flinch. Once Star got out of bed, put some clothes on, and left the room; I got up, threw his jersey on, and snuck to the stairs, to listen to their conversation.

When Star returned to his bedroom, I was getting dressed. He sat on his bed, putting his head in his hands.

Hearing what happen with his mother, has my emotions flipping. I'm not upset she showed up; its her house; however, I'm not happy with her reaction, or the way she spoke to Star. She yelled at him for having me over, she called me a tramp, Star stupid, and she technically told Star to leave me while also talking down to him.

I button my pants up, slip into my sweater, and stood in front of him. Not knowing if I should speak and give away that I was spying, I let him wrap his hands around my legs, placing his head on my stomach.

"My mother's here. You can meet her if you want, or wait till she leaves. She's only here for a second".

Is he trying to set me up, I don't want to meet that women; specially when she just talk bad about me, not knowing a lick.

"I heard you guys talking Star. I don't want to meet her, not right now".

He pulled me on top, and we cuddled until she left 15 minutes later.

.

.

.

Mom, Ade, and I, all sat at the dinner table. Everything was all good, till mom brought up an odd question. "Today we were talking, and I remembered... the night Mel called me about Robin, you had to make a run...".