ONE

"Some just want everything but everything means nothing, if I ain't got you~" 

"Ahh, I Think I am going to be screwed." Copter uttered while staring at the bunch of paperworks in front of him. He just arrived from the university when he decided to check on their mailbox and saw these bunch of papers addressed to him - the unlimited bills he had to settle for the month. He sit beside Tee, his bestfriend and housemate who was busy fumbling with his laptop.

"You always say that whenever your monthly statement of accounts arrives. What happened?" Tee asks while he glance at his pouting best friend.

Copter scanned through all the papers and could only sighed deeply "P'Tee, this time I don't think I can make it. These bills keeps on going up. I was also called earlier by the registrar informing me that my scholarship has been reduced into half." he answered while touching his temples

"What happened? I thought your GPA was okay?" Tee asks. this time, his whole attention was focus solely at Copter.

Copter rolled his eyes while shaking his head "Remember that Group Project I was working on all by myself? my asshole groupmates didn't submit the the things I asked them a favor to do and it ends up being submitted Late. Professor Auntie just won't accept any excuses and gave me a 3. Now my overall GPA was pulled down by .5%" he explained while leaning on the table.

"aww, that sucks! You should have told me so I could have done something." Tee replied

Copter scoffed as he stares at the ceiling "Seriously P? You do know how I was being bullied because I am the only student who studies at International college with a scholarship. I am the blacksheep of their prestige being and if I told you about it, they won't let me go easily." he answered.

"Coz you're the only one who studies. I don't understand why others can stoop so low. Anyway. How much do you need so I can lend you the money?" Tee asks while staring at the sullen face of Copter. He knows how hard the younger man work to keep his scholarship intact and thrive to survive.

Copter shake his head "No P~ please I don't want to burden you anymore. I haven't paid my fair share for the house for the past 3 months. I can do this." he answered.

"I am not asking you to pay for it either. You silly!" Tee replied while messing Copter's hair. When Copter told him about his desire to pursue his college life in the City from Khon Kaen province, he immediately agreed  to go with him and study at the same school. Unlike Copter, Tee is from a well-known Family back in Khon Kaen while Copter's family earns average, yet the boy didn't ask for support and decided to go on his own.

Copter frowned while staring at the digits in front of him. He's on his 3rd year now and 1 more year left he will be able to graduate. 1 more year of different part time jobs and half empty stomach won't hurt him right?

"Ahh, I don't even know why you're pushing to study in our school when all university in Khon Kaen is offering you scholarships." Tee uttered while checking on Copter's bills. He knows for a fact that his friend won't be able to pay all of this, IC's tuition fee is not that cheap same with his medical school.

Copter let out a frustrated sigh as he put his palm under his chin and smiled "you do know why P'Tee! Just seeing that jerk from a far makes me happy." he replied

Tee shake his head as he pats Copter's back "You are crazy, how can you still like that person who most of the times bullies you. How many tears have you shed for that person?" he asks back

"Countless! but it's okay na P'Tee. Maybe After I graduated, my crazy obsession will go down the drain. but before that, I need to find another part time job to fix my life." Copter answered