FIVE

"PKim???"

Copter couldn't believe his eyes as he keeps on staring at the man in front of him. Kimmon was wearing a black bath robe and his hair wet fresh from the shower. He couldn't believe his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Kimmon asks while looking at Copter from head to toe.

Copter frowned while checking the app on his phone and sighed, it must be a mistake.

"I might have pressed the wrong button. I am here to see someone from room P101." Copter replied.

Kimmon frowned "This is room P101 and this is the only penthouse here." he answered.

Copter's eyes widened, does that mean Kimmon is his assigned client for today?

"You mean to say that you're WorldIsOurs?" Copter asks

Kimmon sighed as he shake his head "What the hell are you talking about?" he asks

Copter was about to respond when the door bell rings and Kimmon had to get up to open it.

"Hey Kim! Did someone buzz in while I was away?" The voice asks from the door and Copter couldn't figure who it was.

"Can you stop using my room number for your own business?! No one buzz here and go away I am trying to get ready." Kimmon answered.

"Aww too bad, I thought he's going to arrive today. Anyway see you later bro." The other person stated before leaving.

Kimmon shake his head as he shut the door closed and returned to where Copter was standing earlier.

"Weren't you the one who was using this app?" Copter asks while showing the app to Kimmon, too close for his liking.

Kimmon glared at Copter "Do you think I am that kind of person? That's maybe Joss the one who buzz in earlier." he answered.

Copter felt his world crushing down upon him, he was scared prior to coming here but when he saw it was Kimmon, he thought he's going to be okay but apparently not.

/He's right, why will he even use this app, when he can just call anyone to be by his side? For sure he won't even book me if he happens to use this./

Copter sighed as he turned to leave "sorry for barging in like this, I'll just go and message your friend. I should return his money for ditching him." he stated and was about to leave.

"What money are you talking about?" Kimmon asks, arms crossed over his chest.

Copter turned to face Kimmon, he doesn't want him to know what's this app all about but he doesn't have any choice, right?

"Your friend booked me to accompany him today. He already spent $1000 last night just to make sure I will be here." Copter answered.

"Then why not tell him that you're here." Kimmon replied while fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

Copter shake his head "No, I'll just return his money. I don't think he won't even like it if I'll accompany him. This might be an important event and I look ordinary." he answered

Kimmon stops whatever he is doing to glance at Copter's retreating back. He doesn't know why this man will allow himself to go this far as setting up for a dating app.

"Why don't you just stay and accompany me, since you're here." Kimmon stated

Copter turned to quickly that his back hurts making him wince. "what for?" he asks

"Just wait and see." was Kimmon's only reply making Copter confused.

===========

Kimmon told Copter to wait while he fixes himself. He doesn't know why he's even interacting with him, why he didn't tell Joss that someone was indeed waiting for him - why does he even care?