TEN

"Touch me, Pkim..."

That's the only thing that was holding Kimmon, as he carried Copter back to his bed and pinned him against the mattress. He devoured his lips with light feathery kisses while he slowly unbuttoned Copter's uniform, brushing his fingers against the exposed skin - making the younger man moan in pleasure.

He tug on Copter's shirt removing it away from his small body, punning his gaze against Copter locking him in. The young man's eyes were glassy as he tried to meet his eyes with Kimmon.

Kimmon stares at Copter's body as if studying every inch of his body making the younger man shy as he tried to cover his almost naked body but Kimmon pinned his wrist as he whispered "Mine.."

He unbuckled his jeans and his boxers, exposing him against the cold temperature that Copter could only shiver against Kimmon's clothed body. The low whisper from Kimmon's voice sends thousand sensation against his body that Copter felt his brain just freeze on an instant.

He can feel Kimmon guiding his hand to Kimmon's shirt as if telling him to remove them. Copter was uncertain but his hands find their magic on its own as he slowly unbutton his shirt while Kimmon was kissing him trailing kisses all over his body.

Copter was a mess.

He didn't thought that he can feel different kind of sensation. He should be scared with what's going to happen but he can't help but get excited at the same time while he respond to every kisses thrown at him by Kimmon.

Kimmon unbuckled his jeans and Copter's eyes widened when he felt his manhood brushing against him that he actually stifled a moan.

he covered his mouth - embarrassed with the sounds he didn't thought he can create that Kimmon just smiled as he continued with his ministrations.

Kimmon cupped Copter's face while he showered him kisses from his face and Lips earning soft moans from Copter. He slowly travelled down below as he tug on Copter's Left nipple and started nibbling making the younger man arch his back from the sudden pleasure. his left hand playing with his other hardened nub, his mouth sucking on the sensitive nipple on his right.

"P....."

"P...."

Copter mumbled while it only intensifies Kimmon's actions against his body. He was a squirming mess with Kimmon busy exploring his body. Before he knows it, The older man kissing his stomach and licking his navel part. Kimmon licked his lips as he slowly stroke Copter's manhood making Copter grasp the pillow on his head tightly while closing his eyes.

Copter moaned when he felt Kimmon grinding their manhood together, this sensation is all new to him but he likes the feeling of being throwed from too much pleasure over and over again.

"I am giving you one last time to change your mind Copter, because If i will continue I don't think I can ever stop.." KImmon whispered as he lick on his earlobes sending another wave of pleasure to his poor body and heart.

"P~ I don't want you to stop either.." was only Copter's reply and he felt Kimmon's hand sliding under his ass lifting him. Their eyes meet together when Kimmon blow on his heated hard on.

"Can P taste you?" Kimmon asks while he slowly stroke their manhood together making Copter moaned loud that he had to cover his mouth, he was about to say no, for no one touches him down there and he doesn't think it's hygenic too, but he then he felt Kimmon's mouth touching his rod that he can only sigh while he allow him to send him another wave of sensation.

Kimmon's finger explored his body till he reach that little pink hole.

"Trust me?" Kimmon asks while staring at Copter's eyes that he could only close his eyes and nod when he felt that stinging pain down there that he gasped outloud. Kimmon continued prepping him until the 3rd digit entered that hollow cheeks that Tears and a soft moan came out of Copter's mouth. His eyes snapped open from the sudden pleasure invading his body.

Copter saw Kimmon's lust filled gaze.

He found the spot he was looking for and Copter is in the edge of letting go. KImmon curled his fingers and Copter felt his eyes rolling back from too much pleasure.

Kimmon grab the lubricant from the side table as he coated his hard steel rod. He kissed Copter again while his other hand played with Copter's awaiting hole, making sure that it is ready for him.

"Ready?" he asks and Copter could only nod and let out a scream when Kimmon thrust it in, pain is an understatement, he felt like a someone punch him several times that it is ripping him up.

Kimmon didn't move as he let Copter adjust from his sudden intrusion as he kiss the tears welling up on his eyes.

Copter opened his eyes as he stares at the lustful gaze of Kimmon "Move.." he uttered.

"But you're hurting.." Kimmon whispered as he showers kisses on the younger man face trying to distract him from the pain that he caused him.

Copter shake his head as he gently move his hips to welcome the huge rod making them both whimper from the pleasure.

"Don't do that Ter.." Kimmon mumbled as he kisses him on the lips.

Copter cup Kimmon's cheeks as he urges him to move and Kimmon couldn't help but comply as he thrusted in deeper and slower. Copter thought that the pain won't be gone, but Kimmon's movment is sending his body off the cliff as they dance together in rhythm. Kimmon started pounding harder as he stood on his knees and place Copter's left leg on his shoulder and started to enter him again – harder as his movement intensifies. Copter could only hold onto the header of the bed as Kimmon plunged deeper into him while stroking his length.

"I'm.... I'm close..." Copter mumbled when he felt his manhood release tons of warm seed. The older man continued pounding as he kiss his Copter nonstop. Their bodies move in great harmony. Copter had reach his orgasm several times but Kimmon haven't stop yet and he didn't want him to stop either.

Kimmon did his final push as warm seed started flooding inside Copter. He let out a deep breathe as he kissed Copter's forehead.

"Are you alright?" KImmon asks while staring at Copter's eyes. Copter just nod his head for he was exhausted.

Kimmon slowly pulled out of Copter's entrance making the younger man whimper. He thought that the older man is going to leave him alone but was surprised when he was carried to the bathroom.

"What's happening P?" Copter asks, his mind was hazy from too much pleasure that he doesn't know why he's inside the huge bathroom.

Kimmon slowly dip him inside the bath tub, the warm water soothes Copter's exhausted body. He felt someone pulling him close until he was leaning against his chest. "Let me clean you up." Kimmon whispered as he slowly caressed Copter's body cleaning every part of it. Kimmon was never careful with his actions but with Copter he felt like he was washing a crystal vase who needs extra care.

Kimmon lifted the younger man up once they're done showering. He give Copter a pair of new pajamas before he put him back to bed - tucking him in.

Copter opened his eyes when he felt the soft mattress against his back, he was sleepy due to the exhaustion from their activity. He then saw Kimmon climb the bed beside him and lay beside him while staring at him.

Copter felt his breath hitched.

Kimmon was looking at him as if he is the only person that exist at this moment.

and he doesn't want this moment to end that he couldn't tear his gaze away from this handsome man.

/Did I just give away myself to this man?/

/Yes you did and you're crazy!/

Copter sighed as he close his eyes, trying to check if this was just another dream but he felt his hand being envelope inside Kimmon's warm hands.

"Thank you."