THIRTEEN

Copter was staring blankly at Kimmon while sitting on top of his bed.

He couldn't believe the things he heard from the said man and he doesn't know how to react.
Kimmon was asking him to attend a Family event where all his relatives are present and to be honest he is scared to his core.

"P? Why do I have to go with you on that event? I mean that's a family matter. I don't think I should be there. "Copter replied while staring at Kimmon who was busy checking his closet for clothes to wear for the party

"And why not? I need you to be there." Kimmon answered while throwing a glance at Copter who was fidgeting on his seat. He sighed as he sits beside the young man and hold his free hand.

"why are you so scared?" Kimmon asks while looking at Copter

Copter lifted his gaze to look at Kimmon's side and sighed "why aren't you scared? That's a family event and you are bringing me in there. What will they say?" he asks

"I don't care what they will say, I never wanted to attend that event anyway, but Mom convinced me. I just need you to be there for me, please?" Kimmon asks

Copter sighed "which role will I play now? Should I act as your friend, classmate ---" he was cut off.

"My Boyfriend." Kimmon answered

Copter's eyes widened while looking at Kimmon. He didn't expect that answer from the said man especially now that they are about to see his family members – the oh so popular Khemmonta Clan.

"Your Father will go nuts if you tell him that." Copter responded but Kimmon just shrug his shoulders as if saying that he doesn't give a damn about it making Copter worried more than he already is.

Kimmon pinch Copter's cheeks and smiled "Don't worry too much, I will be there beside you." He stated.

------

Nervous is an understatement of what Copter is feeling right now. They're now about to enter the huge mansion of Kimmon's Father where the party is being held and everything screams luxury from the gates up to the main hall where elites from different families gather. Copter wanted to back out the last minute but Kimmon was holding his hand never letting him go even if the people are already giving them weird looks.

"P, when will you stop holding my hand?" Copter asks while whispering to Kimmon.

Kimmon smiles as he glances at Copter "once I am sure that you're not going to run away." He replies

Copter was about to say something when he notices Kimmon's Father looking at them – Now, he knows where Kimmon got his looks, he was an exact replica of his father, only older.

"Warodom, finally you decided to be here." Kimmon's Father uttered, his voice sounded cunning and authoritative.

Copter's eyes widened as he wai at Kimmon's Father and glance at Kimmon who didn't do anything but just smirked at his own Father.

"It wasn't because of you, my mom told me to be a nice son and be here." Was Kimmon's reply

Mr.Khemmonta sigh as he looks at Copter's direction "and you are?" he asks

"Copter Kerdthongtavee krub." Copter answered

Kimmon touches Copter's hand as he pulled him closer "My Boyfriend..." he added

"Well then, enjoy the party." Mr. Khemmonta stated before leaving the two of them behind and started greeting the other guest

Copter feels like his knees are about to give up when Mr. Khemmonta steps out of the scene and he couldn't help but wonder how Kimmon is able to keep up – the man was gently sipping the wine he got from the server.

"Are you hungry?" Kimmon asks while looking at Copter

Copter shakes his head "I don't think I can even eat." He replied before he excused himself to go to the restroom.

"Kimmon, looks like my parents were right that you'll be here." Kate's voice interrupted Kimmon's trail of thoughts while he was waiting for Copter to return.

"Oh, you're here." Kimmon answered before looking around and saw his Father talking to Kate's parents.

Kate smiled as she looks around and saw people looking at their direction "It's been so long since we both attended this kind of events. I missed this kind of crowd." She uttered