SEVEN

"What's your relationship with him?"

Copter stares at Kimmon's face trying to gauge the reason why Kimmon was interested with his life.

"P'Tee is my bestfriend, we're both from Khon Kaen. My father works for his Father. We grew up together though he's older than me." Copter replied while watching Kimmon's expression - it was still unreadable.

Kimmon nods his head as he push Copter to lie down back in bed "you better sleep, and don't remove your mask. The doctor said to keep it on, until they're sure that you're okay." he replied

Copter smiled revealing his dimples. "krub, thank you P and I am sorry." he mumbled

"Stop saying sorry. It was my fault. I should have asked." Kimmon replied as he tuck Copter in bed.

"Where are you staying?" Copter asks when Kimmon was about to leave the bed side.

Kimmon smirked as he sits beside the bed. "Just here. go and sleep." he answered.

"Goodnight P..." Copter uttered before closing his eyes again. He was still sleepy because of the medicine.

Kimmon sighed as he watch Copter sleep in silence.

======================

Copter woke up the next day feeling a bit better and well rested compared to any other days in his life. He then saw Kimmon sleeping on the chair while lying his head on the bed that he can't help but feel bad.

/aww, his back might hurt from sleeping in this position./ He thought as he watch the sleeping image of Kimmon. He looks handsome in all aspect that he couldn't help feeling a faint blush on his cheeks.

Copter heard a knock from the door, waking Kimmon in an instant.

"Oh, you're awake." Kimmon uttered as he pats Copter's hands.

Copter nod his head "why didn't you sleep on the extra bed?" he asks

"I didn't realize that I fell asleep." Kimmon replied before the door opens revealing Copter's assigned doctor.

"How are you?" the doctor asks while checking on Copter's skin as well as the attached IV drop.

"I am better." Copter replied while looking at his doctor.

"Then that's good. All results were okay. Just be careful when eating seafood. Avoid eating them as much as you can. I can send you home now." The doctor stated before he asks the nurse for the kit so he can remove the IV insert.

Kimmon stand up and stretch his arms "Just wait here Copter I'll be back." he stated before closing the door shut.

Copter nod his head as he stares at his own hand. "take Care." the doctor stated before leaving the room together with the nurse.

a few minutes after, Kimmon returned and saw Copter looking out of the window

"are you ready to go home?" Kimmon asks

Copter turned to face Kimmon and nod his head "but I still need to settle the bill." he stated

"no need. I got it covered. Let's go." Kimmon stated as he extend his hand waiting for Copter to approach him.

"How am I supposed to pay you then?" Copter asks when they were inside the elevator, on their way to the parking lot, their hands still intertwined.

Kimmon stops walking as he glance at Copter's direction "I am not asking you to pay me back and besides this is what a boyfriend do." he replied making Copter flustered.