THREE

Copter saw how Kimmon's steps out of the Cafe he is working at. Judging by the way he reacted, the other man seem upset. He then saw Bas shaking his head while he watches his friend walk away from the cafe.

"What happened?" Kiwi asks while standing beside Copter who was also oblivious to whatever is happening.

Copter shrug his shoulders "I don't know, maybe they have an argument or something. I better go P~ I need to get ready for my other work." he replied

Kiwi frowned before glancing at the clock near the Cafe Entrance "Another work again? It's 12 midnight Copter. I thought you have an exam tomorrow?" she asks back

Copter nod his head "I do, but I have to earn double because my tuition fee is going up. see you tomorrow after school." He uttered before grabbing his back pack and made his way out of the cafe.

He let out a deep sigh when he felt the cold wind brushes off his skin. He can feel all the exhaustion creeping out off his body but he shrug them off as he smiled and started walking his way to the restaurant where he also work as a part time.

"Oh Copter, glad you're here. Please change your clothes and get ready. we have a lot of customers today." The manager uttered as soon as he saw Copter enters from the back door. Copter could only nod his head while he wai at the other Staff.

"Hi Nong, ready for today?" Pond asks while he checks the order from the counter top.

"Hi P'Pond, Yep always ready for this." Copter answered before rushing off to change into his other uniform and washes his hand. He will be serving tons of people today. He prayed for his strength not to falter in silence as he entered the main hall and welcomes all the customer waiting in line taking their order by memory.

The restaurant is famous for their delicious food, good looking staff member who of course are well known for taking customer's order without any paper or pen but just pure memory - making it a popular spot for women and men of all ages.

"One dumpling set, one bowl of rice, two plates of pad thai, 10 sticks of Skewers and 1 bottle of Ice tea for table 10 please." Copter announced on the intercom as he rushes off to get the order of the other table he just assisted a few minutes ago.

"P'Can~ please add another skewer on this plate. they ordered 20, I only have 18." Copter uttered while checking the tray. His co -worker uttered a sorry before adding additional sticks on the plate

Copter smiled as he rushes his way to the table and serve the food. "enjoy your meal." he keeps on doing the same thing for the last 4 hours until his shift finished.

Copter stifled a yawn while changing his clothes and glance at the clock. Its almost 5 in the morning and he had to go to school before 9AM.

"Are you going home now?" Pond asks while he gathers his stuff and prepares to leave as well. The restaurant operates 24/7 and so the morning staff who are coming in greeted them.

Copter nods his head as he pats his sore back and sighed. He just had several cuts and bruises because of the hot food he had to juggle all through out the shift.

"Make sure to clean those wounds before sleeping in." Pond replied while they made their way to the bus stop.

Copter nod his head as he waved goodbye to his friend and boarded the bus to go home. He arrived within the next 15 minutes and tiptoed his way inside the shared apartment - he doesn't want his friend to wake up because of his noise.

He checked the fridge for any food and was happy to see some leftover from last night's dinner. He quickly ate his food and made sure to clean the dishes and prepares Beam's coffee while he grab his notes from his room to do a quick review until he fell asleep.