FOURTEEN

Kimmon woke up earlier the next day when he felt the need to pee, He saw Copter sleeping soundly beside him while snuggled on his pillow. He smiled at the adorable sight. He looks around and saw how clean Copter's room. This was the first time he ever been inside Copter's room. He slowly gets up and saw the bed side table where his pictures were piled up.

/Why does he have my photos?/

He checks each photo and notice that it was from years back and some that were taken recently. He doesn't even have those photos so how come Copter has them. He decided to ignore it first and went to the restroom.

He was about to go back to sleep beside Copter when he saw a journal on top of the bed side table. He knows he shouldn't be touching stuff, but he got curious. He glances at Copter's direction first and know that he won't wake up in the next few minutes so

He opened the journal and saw Copter's pretty handwriting. The first entry was 7 years ago.

January 23, 2012

I don't believe in diaries or journals, but I guess I must write this down or else I will go crazy.

I woke up late today for my first class and I was in a hurry when I bump into someone while I am on my way to school. My bike almost crashed against the pole if not for him saving me. TT

Wait – how can a guy look ethereal as he is?

I know I am good looking, but I never saw someone handsome as him.

Khon Kaen is being invaded by a beautiful sight.

Oh, I talked like a girl but who cares. This is just me who's going to read you anyway.

I am off to dinner

~~~~~~

January 24, 2012

I found out the handsome guy's name! Girls at school was calling him Kimmon.

And he's a senior. He studies in Bangkok, he's here for a vacation. Girls were crazy about him.

Like who wouldn't? he looks better than P'Tee.

Okay, don't tell P'Tee that I said that.

P.S: did he remember me? No. he didn't.

~~~

March 23, 2012

Okay, I totally forgot about you. I was busy with school tasks and other activities.

I need to ace an exam next week.

About P'Kimmon, well he went back to Bangkok last January and I haven't heard anything from him.

Maybe we will cross path sooner or later.

~~~

Kimmon was about to continue reading but Copter started to move that he decided to hide the journal below his jacket as he waited for Copter to wake up,

"Oh P, you're awake." Copter mumbled while he stretches his arms.

Kimmon nod his head as he smiled at Copter "I need to go home, I have some stuff to do." He whispered

Copter just nod his head as he closes his eyes again because he is still sleepy. "take care p!" he uttered

"Get some rest today." Kimmon replied before he kisses Copter's cheeks and went out of the room.

He saw Tae and Tee having breakfast and wai at them, telling them he needs to leave.

"Have a great day today." Kimmon uttered before he locks the door close