FIFTEEN

Kimmon notice how quiet Copter is from the moment they left the School Grounds. The younger man was silent while staring at his own hands that he wonders what's running inside Copter's mind. They've already reached his pent house, but the young man hasn't said any word.

"Are you alright Copter?" Kimmon asks as soon as they entered the comfort of his own house.

Copter lifted his gaze while nodding his head. He gave Kimmon a smile, but it didn't convince the older man. He knows something was off with Copter.

"Are you sure?" Kimmon asks again while looking at Copter's eyes, trying to find any hint why the young man was acting like this.

Copter smiled as he nods his head "Yup. Can I change clothes?" he asks while looking at Kimmon and Kimmon could only nod as he let go of Copter, so he can change his shirt.

Copter let out a deep sigh as soon as he entered Kimmon's room. He's been here a lot of times more than he could ever imagine when he was daydreaming of Kimmon years back. He shakes his head trying to remove the unwanted thoughts inside his head. He opened Kimmon's closet to get a new set of shirts when an old box drops on the floor, surprising Copter.

He kneeled to pick it up and saw that it was a collection of photos and random stuff of Kimmon and Kate. Copter felt his heart was breaking into pieces while looking at the photos and sweet notes. He knows he shouldn't be looking at it, but his mind was telling him other things.

"Copter, what do you want to eat for dinner?" Kimmon asks while he walks inside his room and saw Copter sitting on the floor.

Copter sighed as he stood up and wipe his tears "Anything will be fine. This came out of your closet." He uttered as he handed the box to Kimmon, who was surprised to see him in tears.

Kimmon just stares at the old box he was very familiar with then lock his gaze back to Copter who was about to go out of his room. He places the box inside the trash bin as he pulled Copter back.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to see it. I didn't touch anything." Copter uttered as he tried wriggling out of Kimmon's grasp.

"Look at me." Kimmon stated while lifting Copter's chin

Copter stares at Kimmon as he wipes away his tears but Kimmon beats him to it. The older man was wiping his tears away while gently caressing his cheeks.

"it's not what you think it is. I am about to throw the box away, but I was busy with school stuff." Kimmon stated.

Copter shake his head as he flashed a smile "No Phi, you don't have to explain anything to me. I don't deserve it. I don't have any right." He answered

"But I don't want you to misunderstand." Kimmon replied

Copter sighed "Let's just stop P," he uttered as he stared at his hands trying to fight off the tears that's escapes his eyes. He knows that one day, he had to let go of the fantasy he created for himself.

"What do you mean?" Kimmon asks while staring at the younger man in front of him. He knew that something was off when Copter tried to escape his hugs and kisses.

He saw how Copter trembles when he moves away from Kimmon and though he doesn't want to admit it, it pained him - Fucking hurts.

Copter lifted his gaze and no matter how hard he tried to fight off his tears, his heart just won't let him be.

"Sorry P~ I can't stop myself from loving you. I----- I--- broke our promise." Copter uttered

Kimmon stares at Copter's broken state. He tried reaching out to comfort Copter, but the young man keeps on moving away from him until he runs outside slamming the door shut - leaving Kimmon alone with a confused thought.