EIGHT

Kimmon was waiting for Copter at the University Cafeteria. He forgot to get his number the day before and so now he's taking chances that he will see the younger man. He heard from the other students that Copter was indeed present at School. He decided to finished the book he was reading

"Master Warodom..." A voice interrupted his quiet time that Kimmon had to look up and saw his Father's secretary looking at him.

Kimmon look around trying to see if anyone was looking at them "What the hell are you doing here?" he asks, his voice almost sounded like a hiss as he stand up and walk his way to the school area where there are lesser people.

"Your Father told us to inform you about the upcoming party tonight." The secretary informed him. Kimmon smirked as he stares at his Father's ever loyal secretary

"Why will they need someone like me in a family affair?" Kimmon asks while looking at the man in front of him.

The secretary sighed as he check on his watch "You are still a member of Khemmonta Clan, definitely you are invited in this event. Please just go Master." he replied

"Are you really asking me to attend a party where we will all have to act like a happy family? seriously?" Kimmon asks while looking at the secretary.

"it's your older brother's birthday." The secretary replied

Kimmon smirked "Half-Brother." he corrected before he sighed and turned to leave.

"Your Father will be naming him as the next CEO of the Company." the secretary added.

Kimmon halted his steps as he clenched his fist and turned to face his Father's secretary "He can be anything he wants to be, I was never part of their so called Family. The only reason why you are still after me is because of your damn publicity! No one force you to find me nor look after me. I am trying to live my life here, give me a break!" he exclaimed before leaving.

The secretary could only watch the young master's retreating back and let out a deep sigh before they left the school.

Kimmon leaned on the wall, the moment he steps out of his Father's people scrutinizing gaze. He hates how just the mention of his Father's name elicit different kind of emotions inside him. He hated being born in this family - Where he and his mother was considered as an outcast. Yes, he was the product of a one night affair between his billionaire father and his secretary way back then. The only difference now is that His Mother is living happily with her new found family while here he is a stuck up obnoxious beast - living under the name of his Father.

Kimmon clenched his fist as he tried to fight off the tears that's trying to escape his eyes. He never cried even when his mother left him for her own happiness. But this time, he felt it was too much - he hates having to share everything that he has with someone. He hates being the second option, where no one seems to see his importance.

He was about to go when he felt someone's presence looking at him and saw Copter staring at him with worried eyes.

"P?" Copter called out while looking at Kimmon's broken expression.

Kimmon tried to avert his gaze but Copter hold his hand, gently touching them as if comforting him. Kimmon doesn't want anyone to see him weak and so he decided to leave but Copter had his arms around his waist, hugging him from behind.

"P~ you don't have to hide when you wanted to cry. It's just me." Copter uttered while he hug him tight.

Kimmon stares at Copter's arms around his waist before he turned around to face him to hug him with his face buried on Copter's shoulder. He doesn't know why and how but hugging him this close comforted him.