TWO

Copter left Bas at the café because he has a work to attend to. He is scheduled to be the Barista at the cafe he's working at. He let out a sigh when he smelled the coffee bean being cooked at this hour when he just finished drinking a cup of it with Bas.

"Sawadee krub." The employees all greeted when the door opened and Copter could only greet them back before changing his clothes and starting his day. He make sure all the stocks are available and proceeded with making the coffee.

"Copter, aren't they from the same school where you are studying?" One of his co-worker asks while pointing at the newcomer. Copter didn't notice them for he was busy with his latte art. True enough its the students from their school but he couldn't figure out who it was.

"PKim, I just had coffee today and you're asking me to get coffee again." a familiar voice comes in.

Copter's eyes widened when he saw Bas coming in together with the person he's been avoiding to see the most - Warodom Khemmonta.

"You should treat me a better dinner after this Pkim!" Bas whined while slapping Kimmon's arms playfully.

"OMG! P'Copter?!" Bas uttered in shock, they were just together an hour ago and didn't expect to see him working here.

Copter smiled at Bas and glance at Kimmon who just gave him a cold stare.

/Seriously? What did I do to you to make you mad at me?/ Copter thought

"PKim. What's their best seller here? You said you like the drinks here." Bas asks while Glancing at his friend.

/He likes the drinks here? Why am I just hearing this now?/

"Choose anything you want or better yet, why don't you ask your dimpled friend here." Kimmon stated while glaring at Copter.

Copter was about to say something when another customer interrupted them "P'Copter, thank you for you latte art, its lovely. My Instagram feed looks pretty everyday." the girl stated before leaving the cafe.

Copter smiled awkwardly as he glance at Bas and Kimmon "what would you like? Coffee based or caffeine free?" he asks

"The girl said your latte art is pretty so give us your special latte." Bas stated while smiling at Copter.

Copter nod his head as he punch in their order and told them to wait for their number to be called. Copter then returned to his post where he will do the latte art.

/hmm, so what should I draw then? A heart? no!! I can't draw something like that./ Copter thought while his cheeks were flushing a shade of pink.

"Copter? Are you okay? Why are your cheeks red?" The manager asks

Copter turned to face the manager and nod his head trying to calm down his nerves. "Yes boss, I am good." he replied before he finally decided on what to draw.

"Nong Cop the taller guy prefers his drinks to have lesser sugar." His workmate named Kiwi whispered while she watches Copter do his work

Copter glance at his co-worker and frowned "How did you know all of this?" he asks

"Uhm, he's always dropping by here everyday and he prefers to have coffee with less sugar. How come you didn't notice him when you're always here." Kiwi asks back while giving a 'I can't believe you' look at Copter.

Copter smiled as he shake his head "maybe I was just too busy." he answered for this is the first time that he really saw Kimmon barging in at his work place. He smiled when he finally finished his latte art and place it on top of the counter.