Sehun

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP!"

"SHUT UP YOU WITHERED NIPPLE THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"

"WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING?! YOURE THE ONE WHO DROPPED THEM SEHUN!"

"UMM EXCUSE YOU _____, MAYBE IF YOU HELPED ME CARRY THEM THIS WOULDN'T OF HAPPENED!"

"GO SUCK AN EGG!"

"EAT A DAMN TURD!"

Yup, this pretty much sums up your relationship with Sehun! Ever since middle school that boy had some way of pestering you, now that you're in high school he just full on frustrates you to the point of wanting to slap his face.

"URGH _____, QUICK BEFORE THEY FLY AWAY!"

"SHUT UP AND JUST COLLECT THE ONES ON THE FLOOR BEFORE I HIT YOU OH SEHUN"

"The teacher will be so mad when he finds out wha-" you were cut off by the sound of loud thumping footsteps. both you and Sehun slowly turn your heads in fear. Your eyes widened when you find the headmaster standing before you.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" His voice was so loud it could break eardrums.

Your eyes widen in fear, you immediately got up from picking papers and frantically fixed your appearance.

"U-uh we, I means the papers- we dropped them and..." you anxiously answered

"Save it! YOU TWO MY OFFICE NOW!!" He shouted yet again.

~on the way there~

Silence, the only thing around you both as you walked.

"Yah, this is all your fault" sehun angrily whispered, breaking the silence

"Shut up! If you hadn't of teased me so much I would've helped you!" You replied, voice sounding irritated

"Urgh! you're so impossible. It wouldn't been fine if the teacher sent someone else to help, but noooo she just had to send you!" Sehun ranted angrily

"whatever" you rolled you eyes and walked ahead

~in the office~

"Because of you two, many exam papers have been damaged and ruined, meaning those students will have to retake them. To make up for this, you two will be in detention everyday, for 2 hours, for 4 weeks. no buts! do I make Myself clear?!"

"Yes sir..." you and Sehun replied in unison before exiting his office.

"WTF FOUR WEEKS, 2 HOURS EVERYDAY?! KILL ME NOW!" Sehun roared

"IM JUST AS ANNOYED AS YOU ARE, HAVING TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU IS TORCHURE!" You yelled

"URGH I CANT STAND TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE IN SCHOOL LET ALONE AFTER SCHOOL. THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE WORST THING EVER"

"Jeeez! Calm down sehun! It's just as much your fault as it is mine. Just get over it..." You huffed.

"JUST SHUT UP! YOURE VOICE IS SO DAMN IRRITATING YOU KNOW? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, DAMN IT!!" He exclaimed.

"Yah, you know what sehun? screw you." you spat, giving him a death glare before you both stormed off.

Sehuns P.O.V
I can't believe that girl!! How hard is carrying a few exam papers? I mean c'mon, a dog could do that!

~at your apartment~

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH THAT BOY I SWEAR IM GOING TO SMASH HIS HEAD IN ONE DAY! URGH HE FRUSTRATES ME SO DAMN MUUUUUCH!!!" You screamed into your pillow as you punched your mattress.