8 ; oh no

"Shut up Jeon Jungkook." I said as I take a sip of my wine.

"Fucking hell Athena, you're gonna get drunk." Jungkook said as he tried to take the glass away from my hand.

I glared at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Don't blame me if you do something stupid." He said and scroll through his phone.

"wOOOOOOHOOOOOO." I said as I jumped of the table landing on the floor.

"Holy shit Athena, are you okay?" He said as he ran towards me.

"YeAAh, hElLL YEAAAH!!!!" I said and jumped again.

"Oh God, are you on drugs?" He said as he sighed deeply.

"nOpE!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"Okay, you know what? Lets get you to bed." He said softly and carried me on his shoulder.

"Wait Jungkook, *hiccups* Before you go to sleep *hiccups* please help me send out these letters." I said as I hand him my precious letter box.

"Oh? Okay." He shrugged.

"Sleep here *hiccups*." I said as I point to the bed.

"No Athena I can't, tomorrow is my sister's birthday, I have to get up early." He said and leave quietly.

*beep beep* *beep beep*

"Fuck. My head." I said as I pound on my head.

"What time is it?" I thought to myself.

12 p.m.

Shit.

What day is it? Oh thank God it's Saturday.

I took my phone from the bedside table and scrolled through instagram.

I came across a poetry and as I read it, it made me miss writing.

hm, lets write another letter shall we?

I opened the drawer where I put my box but the letter box was nowhere to be found.

Oh no.

I searched all over my room but it was nowhere to be found.

I called Jungkook urgently.

"Jungkook, have you seen a box? My letter box. It was grey and it had blue butterflies on it."

"Oh, the one you gave me last night? Yeah. I sent all of it already. I've read mine too. Thank you Athena, I feel better now."

"Wait what did you say?"

"I feel better now? Thank you? What?"

"You fucking send the letters?"

"Yeah? You told me to last night."

"WHAT THE FUCK. ITS NOT MEANT TO BE SENT OUT OH GOD."

"Oh shit. What do we do now?"

"How bout' we die?"

"Nah. You better get yo ass up here for my sister's birthday party. It's starting soon."

"Jungkook, no. I don't think I can go. I'm sorry. Please tell your parents I'm not feeling well."

"Oh. Okay then. See you soon boo. Byebye."

"Bye." I said and hung up the call.

Oh no. What do we now?