15 ; i love you

"Mom are you sure?"  I said through the phone.

"Yes honey. You deserve a break." She smiled through the phone.

"Thank you mom. I love you."

"Goodbye honey, enjoy your trip. After you come back, don't forget to visit me and your dad okay?"

"Okay mom. Bye." I hung up.

here goes nothing. I thought to myself before boarding to the plane.

ATHENA

A man in his 50's held up a sign with my name on it.

"Yes. I am Athena. Are you my designated driver Sir?" I asked him.

"Yes, Ms. I am Dan and I will be taking you to your hotel. Please come with me." He said before taking my luggage with him.

"So we're here?" I asked Dan.

"Yes. This is your hotel Ms." He smiled.

"Oh, okay. Thank you Dan." I smiled back to him before getting off the vehicle.

I took my luggage with me and entered the huge hotel entrance lobby.

On my way inside, I bumped into someone.

His scent, his voice, his figure seems so familiar.

But I decided to shrug it off. Besides, I'm in Amsterdam.

I left my luggage up in my room and changed to something more comfortable before leaving the room to go outside.

I took the city map with me before exploring the beautiful city.

I went to a small coffee shop and sat down there for awhile but he came.

Park Jimin.

That name...

Your name, it was magical.

You rushed over to me and picked me up and kissed me passionately.

"Athena." You called out my name.

"Park Jimin." I smiled at you as tears drip down from my eyes.

"Athena, I love you. I love you so fucking much. Please just marry me already." He said before kissing me again.

"Park Jimin.. You don't know how much I wanted to hear those words." I hugged him tightly.

"Athena, do you still like your water cold? Do you still cry at night because of your nightmares?

Do you still wish at the wishing stars every night? Do you still look at the moon lovingly just how I look at you? Do you think you still love me?

If you do, please marry me Athena. I want to live with you forever." He said as he crouched down on his knee, taking out a beautiful diamond ring.

I was in total shock. I didn't say anything nor react anything. I was totally speechless.

"Baby please, please marry me baby." He said and kissed my hands.

"Yes of course Park Jimin. I will marry you. I love you Jimin." I smiled as you slid the ring through my ring finger making it complete.

"I love you." You whispered before we hugged again.

My heart is no longer empty.
Nor my ring finger too.