American Magic Candies and Drinks

Snickering Snickerdoodles

The classic No-Maj treat was brought to the school's halls in the early 1900′s, but, of course, with a magical twist. Once you take a bite of these scrumptious cookies, you won't be able to stop giggling until the whole cookie is finished. Good luck trying to stay quiet when sneaking a bite during class!

Sweet Tart Shockers

Disguised as the popular No-Maj Candy, this delicious candy is capable of giving you a shock! Literally!

Bertram's Balloon Gum

This American version of Drooble's Best Blowing Gum is capable of blowing bubbles to incredible sizes. So big, that you might find yourself floating into the air.

Popping Rocks

A spin on the popular No-Maj candy, these enchanted rock candies don't just explode with flavor, but also with actual fireworks! As soon as these suckers begin to crackle, you can expect sparklers as bright as 4th of July fireworks to erupt from your mouth. And don't try to close your mouth; they'll just end up coming from your ears!

Ocean Water Taffy

Chewing these salty treats will make you end up feeling like you took a swim with the fishes. With every bite, you'll feel more and more like you're at the shore, complete with a sunkissed tan and sand in your shoes! Eat at discretion, though. You don't want to end up smelling like a fish!

Juicy Jackalope Jumpers

A delicious, sweet candy that has become increasingly popular amongst students in the last few years or so. Appearing as a small, circular-like gummy, each bite of this treat will make you leap with flavor; literally! Those who eat it will end up hopping around like bunnies from classroom to classroom. A good snack if you want to get to class early!

Skinwalker's Surprise

First comprised by a particularly devious Wampus student back in the 1960′s, this candy is perfect if you're looking to prank your friends. Place a raw Skinwalker's Surprise into a mix of another candy, and watch it camouflage in just like its namesake. When someone goes to eat it, they'll be treated with an awfully, nasty taste in their mouths. Yuck!

Chick Pees

Disguised as the classic PEEP Chicks, these sweet treats look and taste exactly like the originals! What's the catch you ask? The second the one enjoying the sweet treat gets even the simplest of a fright, the spell detects the jump in their heart rate and automatically makes them pee their pants. Perfect for the prankster within!

Boom Boom Balls

These treats are quite simple, really. These balls of chocolate are absolutely delicious and safe to eat as one normally would. Yet, if you ever find yourself in a jam and need to escape a sketchy situation (maybe you played a playful prank on Headmaster Fontaine), just grab a ball and slam it to the ground. Very similar to the classic smoke bomb, but instead of nasty smoke, these leave yummy chocolate powder in their wake!

Jelly Snakes

Similar to gummy worms, but about a foot long or longer and snake-looking, and it slithers as chocolate frogs move

Rainbow Pops

Lollipops that tie-dye the inside of your mouth

Pop Arts

They look like a pop tart with plain white glaze and sprinkles, but when you heat it in a toaster, an image appears of a famous painting

Lucky Clovers

White chocolate with caramel filling, colored to look like a four-leaf clover; contains a single drop of Felix Felicis- not enough for really good luck, but just enough to lift the spirits and give just a little bit of good fortune for about an hour

Memorlings

They taste like mint m&ms, except they help you recall information that you forgot or that didn't have your full attention when learning it

Mr. Who's Wonder Sweets

Mr. Who's Wonder Sweets were created by an Ilvermorny Alum who was obsessed with the No-Maj game of Guess Who (it's also kinda ironic his last name happened to also be Who). Each piece is wrapped individually. When you unwrap your piece the wrapper will read a famous Witch or Wizard. Once you pop the sweet treat in your mouth you automatically act and sound like the name on the wrapper and you won't stop until someone guesses correctly. So gather your friends and play a few rounds with these delicious sweets!

Bertie's Bott's Every Flavored Beans (American Version)

Just like at Hogwarts, Bertie's Bott's Every Flavored Beans is also enjoyed at Ilvermorny but they also have flavors that unique only to America including: Bacon Cheeseburger, Pecan Pie, Apple Pie, Peach Cobbler, Red Velvet Cake, Scrapple, Key Lime Pie, Fried Chicken, Blueberry Cobbler, Candy Cane, Mocha, Pumpkin Spice (A VERY popular flavor with all students), Gumbo, Conch Fritter, Cincinnati Chili, PB & J, Chicago Style Hot Dog, Deep Dish Pizza, Starfruit, Mango, Papaya, Lime, Peach Mango, Butterbeer, Beignet, New England Clam Chowder, Espresso, Hot Chocolate, Water, Honey-baked Ham, Habanero, Steak, Ribs, Pulled pork, Brisket, Nachos, New York Reuben, Pastrami, Corned Beef, Moxie (found only in New England), Philly Cheesesteak, Orange Juice, Orange Creamsicle, Grilled Cheese, Maple Syrup, Chicken Noodle Soup, Taco, Mashed Potatoes, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Snickerdoodle, Prime Rib and horseradish, Ice Cream Cake, Sharp Cheddar, Glazed donut, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Peanut Butter (tastes like Reese's), S'Mores, Jalapeno, Teriyaki Chicken, Carolina Reaper, Ghost Chili, Boston Baked Beans, Lobster Rolls, Bourbon, Tennessee Whiskey, Irish cream, Apple Cider. There are regional varieties from every corner of the United States.

Tell-Tale Hearts

Named in honor of Edgar Allan Poe's terrifying short story (a favorite No-Maj author in the American Wizarding World), these human heart-shaped chocolates can beat and glow red. They are filled with "blood" that comes in different flavors including chocolate, cherry, strawberry, coconut, caramel, and vanilla). They are a perfect gift for Valentine's Day. Each box contains a sweet/corny note to tell your special someone how you truly feel about them.

Chocolate Dragon Eggs

These candies are usually available during Easter. These eggs contain a gummy dragon that can really fly. Instead of fire, they breathe molten caramel.

Root Beer Floats

They are basically root beer floats with vanilla ice cream but with a twist. The more you drink, the higher you will float. The only way to come down is to burp.

Any Drink Soda

Each sip you take tastes like a different flavor.

Two-Tone Taffy

This taffy can randomly change the color of a person's hair. Your hair could end up as any color from half purple to polka dots (the possibilities are endless)

British Magical Candies are also a favorite at Ilvermorny, but they are very rare to find.

 Fizzy Lifting Drinks 

(usually called Fizzies) They let you levitate a couple of inches from the ground, though you don't have control over motion unless you push yourself off of objects. The only way to get down is to burp.

Rictusoda,

Kind of like a non-alcoholic gigglewater. 

Optispectrum 

Changes your eyes a different color depending on the flavor (every sip is a different flavor though).