Episode 1-Question 3-EXO

"Welcome back to Celebrity Family Feud! Suho's team got 99 points; Soo-man's team got 68 points. The goal is 300 points so let's get on question three. Give me Kai, give me Sehun, let's go!" Steve said.

Kai and Sehun comes to the podium and exchanges fist bumps and exclaimed, "Hwaiting!"

"Point values are doubled, top 6 answers on the board. Name something a man name after himself." Steve read the survey question.

Kai pressed the buzzer faster than Sehun.

"Kai." Steve pointed at him.

"His dog." He spoke, and everyone applauded.

"His dog." Steve called and the answer "his dog" flipped in the board as number three by 11 points (doubling up 22 points).

"Sehun." Steve pointed at him to top on the board.

"His child." He answered.

Kai pointed at Sehun like he got it as number one. They exchanged high fives while Steve called, "His child." and the answer "his child" flipped in as number one answer; by 61 points (doubling up 122 points). Everybody cheered.

"Pass or play?" Steve asked Sehun; he looked back to his team.

They motioned him to play.

"We're going to play, Steve." Sehun spoke.

"They're going to play." Steve told Kai; he nodded and went back his team to huddle for an answer.

Steve went to Soo-man's team, while Sehun gave high fives to his team.

"All right, Xiumin. Name something a man name after himself." Steve spoke

"I'm going to say his car." Xiumin answered.

"Good answer, Xiumin!" The others cheered and supported for his answer.

"His car!" Steve called and the answer "his car/truck" flipped in the board as number two by 15 points (doubling up to 30).

Everyone cheered and applauded; Steve walked to D.O.

"D.O." Steve called.

"I'm going to have to say food." D.O. guessed.

"Good answer." The others applauded.

"His food!" Steve called and the answer "sandwich" flipped in the board as number five by 2 points (doubling up to 4).

Everyone cheered; the team exchanged high fives.

Steve walked back to Lee Soo-man.

"All right, Mr. Lee. You don't even have a strike." He smiled, causing everyone to laugh.

"Steve, this is going to be just a guess, his clothes?" He guessed.

"Ooh, that's a good one." Baekhyun agreed with him.

Everyone applauded.

"Yeah, that is a good answer." Xiumin agreed.

"His clothes!" Steve called but the buzzer sounded, causing everyone to groan.

"That was a good answer, Soo-man. I'm surprised it ain't up there." Steve admitted.

Steve realized that it's Baekhyun turn for answer so he turned away again.

"Not again." Baekhyun groaned and Xiumin laughed.

"Whatever Xiumin, I don't care anymore." Baekhyun angrily spoke.

And everyone got laughing again.

"Man, this boy is killing us." Steve laughed and he turned to him.