Episode 3-Question 7-BLACK VELVET vs TWICE

"Welcome back to Celebrity Family Feud! Black Velvet got 229, Twice got 251. Let's move on to question seven! Give me Seulgi, give me Nayeon, let's go!" Steve said.

Nayeon and Seulgi came to the podium, exchanged high fives and exclaimed, "Hwaiting!"

"All right ladies, we got top four answers on the board. Name a country where kissing is an art form." Steve read the survey question.

Nayeon pressed the buzzer faster than Seulgi.

"Nayeon." Steve called.

"Japan." She answered.

Sana, Mina and Momo whooped for Nayeon's answer.

"Good answer, girl!" Sana cheered.

Steve ended up laughing at the three girls who are cheering for Nayeon.

"You three all know about that, huh? People kissing on the streets and stuff like that." Steve teased at the three Japanese girls.

The audience laughed at Steve teasing at Mina, Momo and Sana; the three girls then laughed.

"I see you girls. Japan!"

The answer flipped in the board as number three by two points.

"All right, Seulgi." Steve called.

"Italy." Seulgi answered.

Black Velvet supported and applauded for her answer.

"Italy!" Steve called.

The answer flipped in the board as number two by 6 points. The audience and Black Velvet cheered and applauded. Seulgi looked back at her team motioning her to come and play.

"We're going to play Steve." Seulgi told.

"They're going to play." Steve told Nayeon; she nodded and walked back to her.

Seulgi walked back to Black Velvet; the girls giving her high fives. Steve walked to Jisoo.

"Jisoo, name a country where kissing is an art form."

"I'm going to say our home, Korea!" Jisoo answered.

Everyone cheered and applauded for Jisoo's answer.

"YEAH!" Steve exclaimed.

"Good answer, Jisoo!" Rose cheered.

"Where K-pop art and music was born and will forever live, KOREA!" Steve called.

Unfortunately, a buzzer sounded, making the audience groan.

"WHAT?!" Wendy exclaimed.

Steve was stumped as hell while staring the board. He then turned his head around the judges.

"How the hell that ain't up there?" Steve complained.

"Right!" Jennie agreed.

"Actually Steve, they don't know that on Jeju Island, there's a place that's called Love Land." Wendy spoke.

"There's a place called what?" Steve didn't get what Wendy said.

Wendy then laughed.

"Love Land. It's on Jeju Island from Korea." Wendy spoke.

"Is it like an outdoor park or something?" Steve asked.

"It is. It's a sculptural park." Wendy spoke.

"Oh okay. Does it have an art form of love, like kissing, for example?" Steve asked.

The girls nodded.